User Tag List

View Poll Results: Fartomeu: Stupid or Double Agent?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stupid

22 61.11%
  • Double Agent

14 38.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fartomeu: Stupid or Double Agent?

Wild Man of Borneo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fartomeu: Stupid or Double Agent?

Hanlon's Razor famously tells us: "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Normally we'd use this logic to say that Fartomeu is simply a retard and knows absolutely nothing about what he's doing, however perhaps it's time to consider that this situation may not be adequately explained by stupidity.

After all, what Farto and the board have done this summer is practically the equivalent of guessing every question on a 100 question multiple choice test and still ending up with a 0. It defies even the most fundamental probability that you should get at least a few right just by blind luck.

But maybe it isn't just an extremely improbable occurrence of absolute and utter stupidity. We know Rosell was a total crook and that Farto and his cronies are more than likely to be the same, only more well hidden as of now. It's so unfathomable to think they could produce these results after having the best interests of the club in mind, perhaps they DON'T have the best interests of the club in mind and are consciously OK with or actively assisting Barca's downfall. Whether it helps their personal businesses, finances, etc. we may never know. It's even possible they could be under a direction to literally fuck Barca over as much as they can.

So, place your bets: Is Farto simply stupid or a double agent?
    "Dani Jarque, siempre con nosotros"
    -Andres Iniesta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    putting on my tinfoil hat, he's a double agent. he's president at one of the biggest clubs in the world, all jokes aside how can he be THIS stupid? other clubs fans are also waking up to this and find our recent transfer activity baffling. i honestly believe Perez would do a better job for us I'm not 100% on this but didn't we offer Abidal and Puyol roles at the club when they retired? seems they knew something was going on behind the scenes, I heard Puyol fell out with the board also. ex-players in Neymar and Alves both hit out at the cunts and now it seems Messi has had enough.

the Douglas and Paulinho transfers need to be investigated, I still cannot get over the Douglas one. we could of had Asensio for LESS than we paid for Douglas.. heck his former clubs fanbase even found it hilarious we actually wanted to buy him
    Last edited by Givenchy; 23rd August 2017 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's stupid.

Look at his other characteristics. He's incompetent, poorly composed, unimposing, silent, lacks confidence and it goes on...

The guy is a prime example of an weak leader. And when an incompetent person is put into such a position of power, he hires and surrounds himself with incompetent people (Fernandez, Segura, Vives etc...) and the end result is disastrous for the organization.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    painfully stupid, obviously corrupt, patently incompetent. i bet a monkey would do a better job running the club. it certainly wouldnt be worse
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rare good signings like Semedo and Umtiti make me think he is just incompetent.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not smart enough to be some double agent.

He simply doesn't have it in him to be a good leader in general. he goes missing when things go bad, he doesn't defend the team nor the players when we are attacked. He comes off as a weasel in general that only appears when things are looking good.

Winning the treble is perhaps the worst thing that could have happened to us. yeah it was great we won the treble but at the same time it played the biggest role in Barto winning the elections that summer.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could be blackmailed by someone too considering all legal troubles his board is going through but that's maybe too deep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of these, he is outright incompetent for this job and he chose the worst people to surround him, which makes the the management of the club even worse.
    Also probably cares only for the espai barca and how he can get as much money as possible from this project.
    He is a mix of incompetence and corruption.
    "Madrid cabrón saluda al campeón"

Samuel Eto'o

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is the option for both?

High Definition Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even more brain dead are the socios who thought that because barca won the treble that bartomeu (who is an extension of rosell) is a good president. The problems were there even for casual barca fans to see.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add another option- Money Laundering Scumbag
    How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love B-Dog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even stupid people want to keep their jobs. Farto seems more interested in destroying Barca. Otherwise he'd cough up for Dembele to try to keep his job. He's a double agent.

Probably sensed that his time is up so he bought Paulinho for that sweet Chinese money and to give Barca one last flush down the toilet before he leaves. Now that Messi's turned on him, not even Dembele can save him and he's smart enough to realize that.

No, I'm starting to get the feeling he knows exactly what he's doing. Laundering money and ruining Barca. Segura and the rest of his cronies may be stupid, but not him. Double agent and/or professional crook.

He looks incompetent when it comes to Barca's sporting interests because he either doesn't give a shit about them or is actively trying to undermine them.
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 24th August 2017 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a double agent, been saying this for years even during the treble season, Im things weren't right, and I was like I crazy person

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corrupt person, which is closer to "Double agent".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    where is the option for both?
    If that was the case he would be an incompetent double agent, meaning he would accidently make us better, which is obviously not the case.