Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Pep Segura

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    No it isnt.

Just won another UEFA youth CL and winning in every category.

La Masia is still producing more good young players than any other club and clubs are coming offering big money to those players every year so some leave.

The group that are going to B team next year are about as strong as have been in years.
    Lol. Again this results based approach... La Masia was never about results but rather instilling a certain type which has been lost.

You know that Cruyff never asked the La Masia coaches about the results but rather how they played.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    Lol. Again this results based approach... La Masia was never about results but rather instilling a certain type which has been lost.

You know that Cruyff never asked the La Masia coaches about the results but rather how they played.
    What's wrong with the way juvenil A team plays for example?

Or with players like Puig, Orellana and similar?

Imo, Masia has 2 problems. Promoting and relations with the first team, which might be due to quality of players, and talents leaving.

Both being adressed, but huge problems nontheless.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    What's wrong with the way juvenil A team plays for example?

Or with players like Puig, Orellana and similar?

Imo, Masia has 2 problems. Promoting and relations with the first team, which might be due to quality of players, and talents leaving.

Both being adressed, but huge problems nontheless.
    Some of the players are absolute class but the football they play has drifted from our historical model and many are leaving. Look at Barça B for example the football is atrocious and instead of trusting the younger groups they’re signing shit.

I have faith in Permienta though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the players are absolute class but the football they play has drifted from our historical model and many are leaving. Look at Barça B for example the football is atrocious and instead of trusting the younger groups they’re signing shit.

That's true. Barca B is another discussion. It's been rumored they're chaning politics.

But I was talking about youth ranks. Juvenil A played some great football under Garcia Pimienta resembling our style.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes on results, players and style in La Masia it is nothing close to being a disaster.

Try to watch the youth teams. They play as Barca always have.

They are playing the right way and getting those results.

You are just making shit up.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barca B this season played more young La Masia players than in years at that level.

17/18 year olds getting a chance and Pimentia actually came in and played less of them. If that is you criteria.

The football the B team tried to play was correct way for most part just couldnt find the results.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 16th June 2018 at 11:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Barca B this season played more young La Masia players than in years at that level.

17/18 year olds getting a chance and Pimentia actually came in and played less of them. If that is you criteria.

The football the B team tried to play was correct way for most part just couldnt find the results.
    That's because of your homeboy Segura leaving La Masia last year after fucking it up for some years!

I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)