Pep Segura

FCBfan22

Normally sacking this guy would be good but right now he would just be a scapegoat and nothing else. Barto wants to keep Ernie and his precious veterans so he just fires someone else to show the world they did something.

The way I look at it, its a bucket of water removed from a swimming pool of problems.

xXKonan

Lol, who knew it was the decision to keep Valverde could be the reason for Segura to get the boot.

I'm glad this fucker will finally get the boot but it's quite pathetic how the only reason he's getting fired now is that Barto needs a scapegoat to shield another worthless sack of crap that is Ernesto Valverde. Hell, he should have gotten the boot in the summer of 2017 after he arrogantly claims that the Coutinho and Dembele deals are close to being done after losing to Real 5-1 in total in the Spanish super cup.

Hell, he apparently can't even go into the locker room these days because the players don't like him. This isn't the first rumors I've read about that either when he was managing the B team in terms of transfers etc the B team players didn't get along with him.

There were plently of reasons to get rid of him but it's quite pathetic that the only reason he's getting possibly sacked now is that to protect Valverde.

Devils

[tw]1154356640143093761[/tw]

Looks like he's gone today.

Total fraud and scumbag but I can respect and appreciate the fact that he managed to scheme our club and likely make millions for himself in the process.

Incredible.

gregorrin10

[tw]1154702681866428417[/tw]

As of now, there will be no successor thus giving full autonomy for Patrick Kluivert (Director of Youth Football) and Eric Abidal (Sporting Director) full autonomy to manage youth football and contracts/signings/departures respectively.

Move this fucker's thread to Barca history. :dance::cheers:

Andresito

Staff member
Sack the director, win the treble is a proven tactic. Let's hope it works out this time aswell.

Home of Barca Fans