Pep Segura

Garrus

beb161dc902e4bbd937d30705ae23e0f.jpg

General Manager of FC Barcelona Footballing

It could be a leap of faith, But ever since he became our general manager things have been chaotic and pure shambles, Isn't that the exact opposite of what the general manager job actually entails?, What is he doing exactly?
The only two things that came from his mouth, First one angering the dressing room, The second one was either an outright lie, Or a sign of absolute cluelessness, And made us a laughing stock in dortmund and liverpool.
When robert was the main man in charge of transfers, I don't remember the planning and transfers being this random and chaotic, Transfers were done cleanly, Quick and with minimal noise.

The state we're in right now, Is what a club would look like without a sporting manager!, So what the **ck is pep segura doing exactly

ryuken

Partying with Braida? Tbh i font think they do much at the office other than sipping coffee and throwing shit idea to tabloids

xXKonan

Never liked Segura at all. He just reeks of arrogance.

A lot of La Masia journalists were against him handling B team-youth team transfers in general. Once he got the job at sporting director for the first team you knew shit was going to be fucked and here we are and it's chaos.

Whatever you think of Robert, he's nowhere near as bad as Segura is. It's like Segura came in and completely screwed everything up, the summer was already slow at that point but we at least secured Semedo but once Segura got heavily in the mix things got worse.

We are angry with Nice for not respecting the gentleman agreement.

So what do we do?

Let the kid who was crying to come to Barca rot in Nice despite him being the most important profile the team needs and in addition gift Nice Marlon free for two years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Get the fuck out Segura, I don't want my money spent on the jerseys and the support card to pay the salary of imbeciles like you. RAUS!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Our Lord and Savior Pep Segura just arrived at the club offices after chilling all day at the beach and Barca B training.

Home of Barca Fans