Pep Segura

fergus90

I hope this useless twat gets the sack first. No doubt Fernandez will be gone first of all though.

xavi_the_Boss

So what happend to Coutinho being close you twat.Disrespecting our players and lying about transfer targets.I hope he will be gone tomorrow but it´s probably just Robert.

Devils

DIqwikOXkAAoFpx.jpg

Garrus

These are the kind of statements that gets people fired.
It's the only fitting end for him.

xXKonan

Watch Robert get the axe while this guy gets a promotion.

Robert played a role in all this but Segura I wouldn't doubt was one of if not the main culprits in all of this mess. ever since he got the promotion things have gotten worse.

Thiago10

What a sad excuse for a human being. It's frustrating when people can't do their job, it's even more so when their job is managing your favorite club.

ryuken

I cant look at this mofos for any second longer, this kind of idiot should not even be a cleaner at Barcelona yet he is here as General Manager, sad time all thank to the love of ignorant socis in Catalunya for this club, that is why they voted Bartofuk to bring us success

Watch Robert get the axe while this guy gets a promotion.

Robert played a role in all this but Segura I wouldn't doubt was one of if not the main culprits in all of this mess. ever since he got the promotion things have gotten worse.

Honestly, Robert should get the least of the blame for this. But he'll probably get the most.

Ritchie

At Liverpool he was just a youth coach and had a job at the academy. Liverpool then got rid of him because he wanted a better job title and promotion. I don't get why he's in this position.

Last edited:

Pepsbarca

At Liverpool he was just a youth coach and had a job at the academy. Liverpool then got rid of him because he wanted a better job title and promotion. I don't get why he's in this position.

He was head of the academy and apparently was going to be promoted to Sporting Director before Brendan Rodgers came in as manager.

Home of Barca Fans