Pep Segura

JamDav1982

The workhorse signings will continue and even more given that Roberto is out and Segura have full power. Like I said many times, Barto is destroying this club.

Aye signings like Artur, Coutinho, Dembele pure work horses....

Griezmann? Workhorse...

Eriksen, Rodrygo, De Jong, Pjanic.... pure workhorses.

Usual shite. Barca have not been and wont be buying 'workhorses'.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Aye signings like Artur, Coutinho, Dembele pure work horses....

Griezmann? Workhorse...

Eriksen, Rodrygo, De Jong, Pjanic.... pure workhorses.

Usual shite. Barca have not been and wont be buying 'workhorses'.

Do you realize most of the players you have listed are not signed by Barcelona and the technical ones signed/linked are all Roberto's hard work, not Segura? And he is getting fired.

You are clearly the mouthpiece of Sandro Rosell and Bartomeu.

JamDav1982

Do you realize most of the players you have listed are not signed by Barcelona and the technical ones signed/linked are all Roberto's hard work, not Segura? And he is getting fired.

You are clearly the mouthpiece of Sandro Rosell and Bartomeu.

Aye so you were speaking shite about Segura influence on signing 'workhorses will continue'.

Thought so.

So you are claiming Robert has been signing 'workhorses'?

Clueless rubbish as usual to try and seem staunch Barca.

Last summer you were slaughtering Roberto and saying Coutinho was shite and not worth 80m etc. Saying Griezmann is over rated bottler recently but now seem to support Roberto as influencing 'technical signings'.

Any angle to moan like fuck. Go start a hashtag for elections again to feel important.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Aye so you were speaking shite about Segura influence on signing 'workhorses will continue'.

Thought so.

So you are claiming Robert has been signing 'workhorses'?

Clueless rubbish as usual to try and seem staunch Barca.

Last summer you were slaughtering Roberto and saying Coutinho was shite and not worth 80m etc. Saying Griezmann is over rated bottler recently but now seem to support Roberto as influencing 'technical signings'.

Any angle to moan like fuck. Go start a hashtag for elections again to feel important.

I don't think you understood what I said or you are just plain stupid.

Also changing the subject I see...

Semedo as RB >> Roberto, and I never said Coutinho was shit, I said we overpaid which everyone agrees.

JamDav1982

I don't think you understood what I said or you are just plain stupid.

Also changing the subject I see...

Semedo as RB >> Roberto, and I never said Coutinho was shit, I said we overpaid which everyone agrees.

You claimed signing 'work horses will continue and get worse'... what workhorses is that and tell us how this will pan out and get worse?

Just making shit up as usual to seem staunch Barca and you did usual and called everyone including Roberto as clueless when in for Coutinho for a much lower fee than came for.

Roberto was better than Semedo last season. Can go back to that subject if you like. Quite enjoy it.

Then claimed Griezmann is over rated bottle job after slaughtering Roberto last summer as your default stance is to blindly moan and not have much clue.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

You claimed signing 'work horses will continue and get worse'... what workhorses is that and tell us how this will pan out and get worse?

Just making shit up as usual to seem staunch Barca and you did usual and called everyone including Roberto as clueless when in for Coutinho for a much lower fee than came for.

Roberto was better than Semedo last season. Can go back to that subject if you like. Quite enjoy it.

Then claimed Griezmann is over rated bottle job after slaughtering Roberto last summer as your default stance is to blindly moan and not have much clue.

If you're gonna make exaggerating claims at least post your proof, I don't have time for your stupid arguments....SHEESH what an amateur

JamDav1982

If you're gonna make exaggerating claims at least post your proof, I don't have time for your stupid arguments....SHEESH what an amateur

Nah none of it is exaggerated.

The workhorse signings will continue and even more given that Roberto is out and Segura have full power.

That was your baseless claim that clearly cant back up and provide no proof so rich asking for it yourself.

You slaughtered Robert last season and this claiming he should be sacked... paying 100m for Coutinho is too much...Griezmann is a choker etc.

Thinking Barca should pay 45m for Munian rather than 100m or more for Coutinho..... SHEESH what an amateur.

George_Costanza

Nah none of it is exaggerated.

The workhorse signings will continue and even more given that Roberto is out and Segura have full power.

That was your baseless claim that clearly cant back up and provide no proof so rich asking for it yourself.

You slaughtered Robert last season and this claiming he should be sacked... paying 100m for Coutinho is too much...Griezmann is a choker etc.

Thinking Barca should pay 45m for Munian rather than 100m or more for Coutinho..... SHEESH what an amateur.

/popcorn

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hope he gets overruled about Thiago. Seems like a lot of the players and Valverde himself would be eager to see Thiago return, yet here is this power-hungry parasite trying to put his foot down and stand in the way when players, the coach, other Barca executives like Amor/Bakero, etc. would all be pleased with a deal for Thiago. He really thinks he's the shit and that his word is law.

I've no surprise that all the players hate his sorry ass. A total bum who has no business dealing with transfers, let alone going around acting like a tyrant to flex his authority in the face of every single decision whether it be hiring new people or buying new players.

M

MessiCam

Hope he gets overruled about Thiago. Seems like a lot of the players and Valverde himself would be eager to see Thiago return, yet here is this power-hungry parasite trying to put his foot down and stand in the way when players, the coach, other Barca executives like Amor/Bakero, etc. would all be pleased with a deal for Thiago. He really thinks he's the shit and that his word is law.

I've no surprise that all the players hate his sorry ass. A total bum who has no business dealing with transfers, let alone going around acting like a tyrant to flex his authority in the face of every single decision whether it be hiring new people or buying new players.

It's only going to get worse... This is just the start.

Home of Barca Fans