Pep Segura

Joan

He is either completely quiet or goes on TV and declares our operations to the public. No middle option.
:lol:

He also doesn't strike me as an intelligent lad.

:lol::lol:

When I think about it, that has to be one of his rare interviews. They don't let him talk no more.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The El Pais article claim Segura told Riqui's father 6 months ago he would not renew his son's contract since he lacks physicality. Riqui didn't have a contract offer until after the season ended either. Didn't see that tweet before now.

If it's confirmed to be true then this guy should hang his head in shame.

Joan

Hajduk Split did the same thing as Segura (allegedly). They didn't want to accept Modrić since he lacked physicality. Later he ended up at Dinamo and the rest is known.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The El Pais article claim Segura told Riqui's father 6 months ago he would not renew his son's contract since he lacks physicality. Riqui didn't have a contract offer until after the season ended either. Didn't see that tweet before now.

If it's confirmed to be true then this guy should hang his head in shame.

No hanging, just kick him out of our club. He's a menace

pepi

I bet you Segura owns bartos nudes ....and by nudes i mean incriminating documents that can put him in prison.

FCBfan22

Munir el Haddadi (Sevilla): "When I returned from holiday in January I told the club that I did not want to renew, Valverde told me that he was forbidden from counting on me by those above him. I kept working and I was lucky to come to Sevilla."

4_4_5_2294124905.5.2294124905_MundoDeportivo_20181011_a_md_81-kHvH-U452950327683j4D-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

We need to get this guy out of the club ASAP. As soon as he left Liverpool, they started winning again.

khaled_a_d

Munir el Haddadi (Sevilla): "When I returned from holiday in January I told the club that I did not want to renew, Valverde told me that he was forbidden from counting on me by those above him. I kept working and I was lucky to come to Sevilla."

We need to get this guy out of the club ASAP. As soon as he left Liverpool, they started winning again.

tbf the roles in the club isn't clear right now, we don't know if this is from Abidal or Pep or others in the board hierarchy.
I would at least hope for more clearance, more sporting project with roles more defined. Hope the board at least knows who is responsible

FCBfan22

tbf the roles in the club isn't clear right now, we don't know if this is from Abidal or Pep or others in the board hierarchy.
I would at least hope for more clearance, more sporting project with roles more defined. Hope the board at least knows who is responsible

There can be only 2 people who ordered this from Valverde, if it indeed came from above him in the hierarchy: Abidal or Segura. I would bet my money on the latter.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So Valverde confirmed he's a pussy and doesn't pick his own team. What else is new? Oh, revealed he's indiscreet as well.

FCBfan22

First good news since yesterday (if this is true)... I want this rodent out of Barca ASAP and Valverde and some of entitled senior players straight behind him.

[tw]1132689818872213504[/tw]

Givenchy

the board have found their fall guy then.. not EV, not the players, nor Barto himself.. Segura will get the blame :lol:

FCBfan22

the board have found their fall guy then.. not EV, not the players, nor Barto himself.. Segura will get the blame :lol:

Well, it seems like he will be getting sacked exactly 1 year and 9 months after he should've been (after that infamous "We want Coutinho and Dembele" interview)

MTL_Barca

Normally sacking this guy would be good but right now he would just be a scapegoat and nothing else. Barto wants to keep Ernie and his precious veterans so he just fires someone else to show the world they did something.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans