Pep Segura

xXKonan

Funny thing is Xavi Campos said like a week ago both Segura and Robert, told Valverde during a dinner meeting to expect Griezmann to come.

Robert is gone and I have to think Segura may end up getting the sword.

Stoichkov1

Funny thing is Xavi Campos said like a week ago both Segura and Robert, told Valverde during a dinner meeting to expect Griezmann to come.

Robert is gone and I have to think Segura may end up getting the sword.

Gerard Romero confirmed it, Segura and Robert are morons.

Joan

It's possible.

But also it's OJO claiming the club is confident. I just don't trust the guy. Might try to come clean out of this.

fergus90

He said publicly Coutinho and Dembele were confirmed, yes they did eventually come but he announced it before any deal. He got publicly criticised by Dortmund and Liverpool for how unprofessional he was.

He then publicly blames Pique for a loss, to which Busquets then criticises him. Now this mess, how on earth does this twat have such a powerful influence at Barcelona, he's an absolute incompetent fool. Get the fuck out of here!!

tacticvarium

Let's just hope now that this mf gets sacked.
Segura isn't just incompetent. He is destroying Cruyffian legacy which is very dangerous.

gregorrin10

I really hope this Griezmann fail is the last nail in Segura's coffin. He should've been sacked a year ago at least, but now with his contract expiring there is no more excuses. Bartomeu and the rest of the Board can't seriously think he's doing a great job, which would be the only reason for them to extend his contract. Bring in Jordi Cruyff and Henry and have them work together with Abidal, and we'll have proper transfer targets and dealings again.

Givenchy

Let's just hope now that this mf gets sacked.
Segura isn't just incompetent. He is destroying Cruyffian legacy which is very dangerous.

hate to say it but Rosell to Barto already have.. la masia is a wreck, we have mini-Mourinho as manager playing shit on a stick football

Home of Barca Fans