Leon Goretzka

Adversus

The problem with this is not Bayern getting the top players of the Bundesliga, the problem is that they do it for free! So the other clubs don't even get the chance to strengthen themselves again!
I remember Uli Hoeness criticizing Barca and Dembele last summer maybe he was waiting to get him for free like other Dortmund(who are supposed to be their rivals lol) top players. I mean this is ridiculous, his club negotiates with players while they are contracted by other clubs and make deals with them to run out their contracts to then sign them for free. But of course they are the good guys and not like all those bad rich clubs who lure the players with their money. Now what is better for the likes Dortmund? To get 140m for the player or to gift him to Bayern for free?
I relally don't understand how Bayern manage to get all those players for free despite interest from other top clubs in better leagues. Bayern is the Bully of the BuLi.

It's not limited to Bayern but they probably are the worse and it's a problem that is only going to get worse as transfer fees go through the roof. Ultimately clubs will have to sell once a player reaches 2 years and if the player refuses they will have to stick him in the reserves to force the issue because at the moment there's no consequence for the player in doing this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yep, you are right. Goretzka's move to Barca or Liverpool would make Bundesliga more competitive. Bundesliga's only chance is my team and our project.

Schalke or Dortmund has no goal to be competitive for BM. yet, we have. You will see it.

Your other claim is ridicilious and crazy. :lol:

We will see whether Leipzig will become a challenger to Bayern in the long run. You are not a selling club? You did sell Kimmich and Keita didn't you?

What other claims?

JamDav1982

Yep, you are right. Goretzka's move to Barca or Liverpool would make Bundesliga more competitive. Bundesliga's only chance is my team and our project.

Schalke or Dortmund has no goal to be competitive for BM. yet, we have. You will see it.

Your other claim is ridicilious and crazy. :lol:

Who is your 'team'?

You just go about trolling pretending to be a fan of whichever team suits?

jamrock

Bundesliga's problem is not Bayern. but, Schalke, Dortmund. They sell their players for fun. Just look at my team. Rasenball Leipzig, Rangnick just said that we are not a selling club.

BM is stingy.

if BM didn't sign Goretzka, he would move to Barca. it doesn't make sense for Schalke to losing him out to BM or Barca, in any case, they are weakening.

But they wouldn't be strengthen a direct rival who is already so far ahead of them.

Rahj

also wouldn't have created such an uproar at the schalke fanbase, but for some reason, players of bayern contenders like to make their careers extra difficult.

Rahj

maybe he would have developed better at barca and us germans would have a better player for our nt, but this cannot be in the interest of german football. :s

Messi983

So this basically confirms that we were his second choice. I never believed we had realistic chances to sign him though, he probably had a pre-agreement with Bayern for months.

And now he expects Schalke's fans to thank him for saving German football...

What a moron.

No, but I don't think they should blame KHR for anything, it was Goretzka's decision to join Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans