Leon Goretzka

Jombi

Alot of players just like to stay in Germany and then the only option you have is Bayern Munich. They are also a wealthy club. It's a circle. The only thing that could stop this is other clubs getting huge capital injections. You can't really blame Bayern for this.

I think money is a far, far more important factor than players wanting to stay in Germany. Money rules and Bayern got it. Plenty of players leave Germany these days to richer clubs abroad when they get the chance.

Yannik

[tw]948677848235114496[/tw]

this should also mean that Vidal is likely to leave this summer. Chelsea was linked with him lately but I guess there'll be more names involved till July.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Bayern taps up players to let them run out their contract and then feign moral superiority towards English and Spanish teams. I really wish German teams stood up for themselves more and be more hostile towards Bayern. You cant end the monopoly with such a cowardly inferior attitude.
Next 20 years Bayern will win Bundesliga 20 times. The league is dead and in the long run it hurts Bayern as well.
They will be one of the first teams pushing for the European superleague once they realize this.

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern taps up players to let them run out their contract and then feign moral superiority towards English and Spanish teams. I really wish German teams stood up for themselves more and be more hostile towards Bayern. You cant end the monopoly with such a cowardly inferior attitude.
Next 20 years Bayern will win Bundesliga 20 times. The league is dead and in the long run it hurts Bayern as well.
They will be one of the first teams pushing for the European superleague once they realize this.

So much this. It's getting old.. Bayern is moralizing all other top teams, because they are spending money, but they get these players from free. Joke. Of course we wouldn't have to spend so much money, If we got Isco, Asensio etc etc. For free.

Catta

The sad thing is, last season there was talk how Goretzka will go to Bayern for free, and Schalke did nothing about that. The rules say that you can not talk with a player until he has 6 months left on his contract, why not sue Bayern for that, and get them transfer banned. All Bundesliga teams are Bayerns bitches, they give them their best players for free and for super cheap prices. Bayern is the only club in the world that has no domestic rivalry.

wisconsincule

I agree that this is pathetic. I don’t understand how teams don’t stand up to them. Like when Götze went there and sat out the champions league final!?! Or Lewa for free?

Home of Barca Fans