Leon Goretzka

JohnS

People are so rude these days. What will come if this generation? :shakeshead: :whip:

Agreed . Its easy to be rude when you are anonymous while hiding behind a computer screen . Thats one of todays problems. People will say things on the internet that they would never dream of saying in person.

God Serena

Agreed . Its easy to be rude when you are anonymous while hiding behind a computer screen . Thats one of todays problems. People will say things on the internet that they would never dream of saying in person.

As if saying what I said is hard in person or something. I talk shit about all kinds of sports teams whether it's in person or not, it's part of sports. Get some thicker skin and stop whining.

Messi983

Liverpool have agreed to sign Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka in January after the player dismissed interest from La Liga giants Barcelona in favour of joining the Reds, according to Spanish news outlet ?Don Balon.

Looks like we ARE getting Coutinho !!

Don Balon :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope the idiots sign him instead of Ozil - Even if God forbid he flops we would at least not be those who signed a Real Madrid reject whom we had continuously annihilated!

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

I started watching the derby literally 2 mins before he came on in the 33rd min. He was pretty good. He's always in the right place and he is very calm with the ball. Good technical ability for his height, way better ball control than Rakitic for sure.

You can say he had an instant impact in the game, Schalke were dominant once he came on.

Having said that, the MOTM from Schalke was that Harit kid, who came on along with Goretzka. That dude singlehandedly was changing the game. Schalke have some very talented youngsters...

Last edited:

Yannik

Schalke should be annoyed here, had Goretzka and Harit started then they would've had 3 points today.

Home of Barca Fans