Leon Goretzka

Yannik

Nonsense..nothing of that is a reason that the transfer to Bayern is less likely. The deal has been agreed in general last summer and nothing will stop this transfer.

You can't agree to pre-contracts before 6 months of the transfer window. Therefor it'd be nothing more than a verbal agreement (if even), which anyone can illatery terminate at any time. And a manager exchange can make this loose agreement crumble, especially when noone knows who the new Bayern coach will be, and what his plans are with or without Goretzka.

raki

The minimum we can do is try to sign him. We will regret it. Just like Sané and other German youngsters.

FC433

I hope we get him. I do really want him. I have feeling that we are going to regret it if we do not at the very least try.

aaron101

His one foot is might already on Bayern right now. It has been reported recently that Bayern have already contacted him for their next season's signing. As a German, he's most likely going to Munich.

FCBfan22

If they contacted him for next season that is good for us. Schalke will be more than willing to sell to us in January, just to prevent Bayern getting him for free in the summer. The thing is that we need to ask them if they want to sell before he makes an agreement with Bayern for the summer.

Last edited:

Messi983

If they contacted him for next season that is good for us. Schalke will be more than willing to sell to us in January, just to prevent Bayern getting him for free in the summer. The thing is that we need to ask them if they want to sell before he makes an agreement with Bayern for the summer.

It's Goretzka's decision not Schalke's. If he wants to go to Bayern then neither we nor Schalke can do anything to prevent that. And from what I've read Schalke has no plans to sell him in January so if he decides to leave they will just keep him until his contract expires.

FCBfan22

It's Goretzka's decision not Schalke's. If he wants to go to Bayern then neither we nor Schalke can do anything to prevent that. And from what I've read Schalke has no plans to sell him in January so if he decides to leave they will just keep him until his contract expires.
I know that. I'm just saying that we should at least inquire about him before January. But our BOAT (blindest of all time) scout Braida has already dropped him.

FCBfan22

He is basically very improved and younger version of aging and out of form Rakitic (Can play CM and CDM), who could be got for very cheap.

FCBfan22

Braida doesn't make final decisions.

I know that. But the scout's job is to make suggestions. And he suggested to the board that he is not good enough (worth the risk) for Barca, even at potential bargain of a price which is a complete nonsmake. I mean potentialyoung potential WC players can you sign for 10-20 million?

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Pay him 10 million sign on fee and get him next season. It's a no brainer.

We wasted millions on shit like Alcacer, Gomes, Vermaelen, Turan.

Home of Barca Fans