User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Leon Goretzka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS View Post
    Loserpool how very original. Did you think of that yourself. You are wasting your time in your present job . You should be a comedy scriptwriter or better still a binman
    Yeah Loserpool, got a problem with that? Remind me the last time you won something?

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Someone's triggered.
    Not at all. If you are going to insult somebody then at least try to do it with a bit of class and panache. Not some old tired worn out phrase

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
    Yeah Loserpool, got a problem with that? Remind me the last time you won something?
    What has that got to do with it. Barcelona have just had their golden time. You are disrespecting one of the worlds best clubs with childish remarks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goretzka and Naby Keita next summer would be great business for Liverpool. not too bothered about Goretzka but Keita is someone we should of been looking at. i doubt our board considered either seriously.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What has that got to do with it. Barcelona have just had their golden time. You are disrespecting one of the worlds best clubs with childish remarks.
    Well said.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recognizing Liverpool is mid-tier and frequently under achieving doesn't have a damn thing to do with Barca's supposed golden generation. And I'm really at a loss for what Liverpool has done to qualify as "One of the world's best clubs" unless you mean the past century, which doesn't have much to do with anything related to today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh we had a degenerate named Pam here trolling so its not suprising people are meh towards liverpool. I still got alot of respect for them though, would love to see them winning the PL again. i was rooting for them that season they came so close, Stevie G deserved a PL title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
    He's going to Looserpool. Seriously fuck our board
    says who? He ll go to Bayern.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Recognizing Liverpool is mid-tier and frequently under achieving doesn't have a damn thing to do with Barca's supposed golden generation. And I'm really at a loss for what Liverpool has done to qualify as "One of the world's best clubs" unless you mean the past century, which doesn't have much to do with anything related to today.
    Go anywhere in the world and you will se how well Liverpool are supported and respected. I have spent my life traveling and a lot of the time in not very glamourus places Liverpool are always well thought of and well supported .Thats what makes them one of the worlds best clubs> Nobody is on top forever Not Real Not Barca Not Bayern not AC Milan. Liverpool have as many European cups as Barca and more than Tottenham Manchester City Manchester United Chelsea and Arsenal added together. They hold the record for the most goals scored in the European cup for both home and away ties.I think that qualifies them to be treated with a bit of respect

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go anywhere in the world and you will se how well Liverpool are supported and respected. I have spent my life traveling and a lot of the time in not very glamourus places Liverpool are always well thought of and well supported .Thats what makes them one of the worlds best clubs> Nobody is on top forever Not Real Not Barca Not Bayern not AC Milan. Liverpool have as many European cups as Barca and more than Tottenham Manchester City Manchester United Chelsea and Arsenal added together. They hold the record for the most goals scored in the European cup for both home and away ties.I think that qualifies them to be treated with a bit of respect
    Nobody's on top forever, but decent clubs generally win their league at least once every 30 years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    says who? He ll go to Bayern.
    Liverpool have agreed to sign Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka in January after the player dismissed interest from La Liga giants Barcelona in favour of joining the Reds, according to Spanish news outlet ?Don Balon.

Looks like we ARE getting Coutinho !!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're a former titan. Nothing more nothing less. AC Milan has more Euro success than us but that doesn't mean they're anything worth sneezing at right now, either.

Why don't you try taking all that respect and support and try winning the league just... once?

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why so rude?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are so rude these days. What will come if this generation?

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by draconifire View Post
    People are so rude these days. What will come if this generation?
    Agreed . Its easy to be rude when you are anonymous while hiding behind a computer screen . Thats one of todays problems. People will say things on the internet that they would never dream of saying in person.