Leon Goretzka

FCBfan22

I think Braida needs new glasses.

Or maybe his logic is: I won't recommend signing any players I scout, because I don't want to be responsible if they turn out shit.

Givenchy

should of bought him for cheap in the summer. idiot fucking board, disgraceful when you think we could of offloaded Gomes and bought Goretzka in.. instead we buy Paulinho and keep team turtle in midfield

Jombi

should of bought him for cheap in the summer. idiot fucking board, disgraceful when you think we could of offloaded Gomes and bought Goretzka in.. instead we buy Paulinho and keep team turtle in midfield

Yeah, Leon Goretzka is such a non-typical Barca transfer. Rather pay 40m for 29 year old Paulinho than getting young Goretzka on the cheap.

Givenchy

Do we have a chance of getting him or it is a done deal for BM? Should I watch him :d

he'll end up at Bayern. i think it was quoted here somewhere about us saying were not interested in him :facepalm: these are the type of deals that will come back to haunt us in a few years like the Asensio one

Xaviniesta

he'll end up at Bayern. i think it was quoted here somewhere about us saying were not interested in him :facepalm: these are the type of deals that will come back to haunt us in a few years like the Asensio one

Asensio will turn out to be an overhyped flop

Porque

My presumption is that Braida said we are not interested in Goretzka precisely because he already has an agreement with Bayern. Face saving.

Yannik

My presumption is that Braida said we are not interested in Goretzka precisely because he already has an agreement with Bayern. Face saving.

Maybe at the time, but I don't know if this is still on though. Ancelotti is gone, this year Heynckes is in and next year maybe Nagelsmann or Tuchel. Martinez plays midfield again, so if James stays then I think the transfer became a lot less likely in the past few days.

Maybe at the time, but I don't know if this is still on though. Ancelotti is gone, this year Heynckes is in and next year maybe Nagelsmann or Tuchel. Martinez plays midfield again, so if James stays then I think the transfer became a lot less likely in the past few days.
Nonsense..nothing of that is a reason that the transfer to Bayern is less likely. The deal has been agreed in general last summer and nothing will stop this transfer.

Home of Barca Fans