0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll end up at Bayern on a free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca needed a player like Rudy, not Goretzka. if he can improve his defensive capabilities, he can replace Vidal. While Barca needs a Rudy typee of midfielder. Almost our all midfielders are like Goretzka typee. No need to add another one. Gomis, Rakitic, even Paulinho plays in same position. But you want another one?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...ke-bayern.html

"Leon Goretzka offered himself with an approval from Schalke 04 according to Francesc Aguilar"

Quote Originally Posted by 1993Kaan1993 View Post
    Barca needed a player like Rudy, not Goretzka. if he can improve his defensive capabilities, he can replace Vidal. While Barca needs a Rudy typee of midfielder. Almost our all midfielders are like Goretzka typee. No need to add another one. Gomis, Rakitic, even Paulinho plays in same position. But you want another one?
    Well Gomes and Paulinho are pretty shit at that though. It would make sense if this accompanies the signing of an actual no 8 playmaker. Goretzka is a decent passer, dribbler etc, but he's a box-to-box mid and yes, similar to what Gomes is, just in actually decent. If Barca signs Goretzka, then they should still track Seri and if that's the case then they have signed 3 mids this year and they should sell 1-2 of those they don't want anymore (Gomes..)
    Last edited by Yannik; 23rd August 2017 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RAKISHIT

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if we ruled out Seri to go for this guy instead.

Seri is finished and we know that Coutinho's bid will get rejected again. This guy is 22 years old, tall, strong etc. and fits the profile of what our shit board looks for in a midfielder. But he actually comes across as a decent player.

I noticed he is a pretty big guy, how is his speed, acceleration and stamina? We have enough statues in midfield and really wouldn't want another.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I noticed he is a pretty big guy, how is his speed, acceleration and stamina?
    Very decent speed and stamina and he's a bully physically. He has also played on the wings at times.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Very decent speed and stamina and he's a bully physically. He has also played on the wings at times.
    Oh he's versatile too you say...

lol I bet we are going to end up with this guy.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His physique reminds me of Gomes.. Just saying.
    I don't like tall midfielders, especially for Barca midfield.
    "Madrid cabrón saluda al campeón"

Samuel Eto'o

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there's a big possibility that they are negotiating his arrival as a free agent next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there's a big possibility that they are negotiating his arrival as a free agent next year.
    no chance our board is smart enough for that

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says in the article barca will offer 30 million
    RAKISHIT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...ke-bayern.html

"Leon Goretzka offered himself with an approval from Schalke 04 according to Francesc Aguilar"

Well Gomes and Paulinho are pretty shit at that though. It would make sense if this accompanies the signing of an actual no 8 playmaker. Goretzka is a decent passer, dribbler etc, but he's a box-to-box mid and yes, similar to what Gomes is, just in actually decent. If Barca signs Goretzka, then they should still track Seri and if that's the case then they have signed 3 mids this year and they should sell 1-2 of those they don't want anymore (Gomes..)
    Article looks funny. He offered himself to Barca not to go to Bayern for free.This guy already agreed terms with Bayern months ago(Also Bayern wanted to buy him this summer yet Schalke rejected it) and everyone knows it. Same goes for Brandt and Keita(Juve).

Above all, ED and Sport are not realiabre. They just throw names to fill papers anymore.

it seems Goretzka story is a made up story. Let's wait and see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barca doesn't need this kind of midfielder. Already have bunch of them. Gomis, Paulinho, Rakitic. Are all same typee of midfielders.

if Coutinho doesn't come, go for Eriksen or Hamsik. if Seri is not good enough, go for Jorginho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1993Kaan1993 View Post
    Article looks funny. He offered himself to Barca not to go to Bayern for free.This guy already agreed terms with Bayern months ago(Also Bayern wanted to buy him this summer yet Schalke rejected it) and everyone knows it. Same goes for Brandt and Keita(Juve).
    there has been no report about him actually agreeing to Bayern so far and has also been denied by Goretzka himself aswell as Schalke's board. Going to Barca would make sense for him because at Bayern he'd be 4th or 5th choice and at Barca he'd be a starter. I don't think there's any agreement with Bayern, Goretzka might be in touch with them but he's weighing up his possibilitys and that explains why he'd stop by at the Camp Nou to get in touch with a very obvious destination, a top 3 club that lacks midfielders.. Schalke will obviously allow this, because it's a chance to prevent him from joining a domestic rival for free next year, or maybe even get a fee this year.
    Last edited by Yannik; 23rd August 2017 at 02:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there has been no report about him actually agreeing to Bayern so far and has also been denied by Goretzka himself aswell as Schalke's board. Going to Barca would make sense for him because at Bayern he'd be 4th or 5th choice and at Barca he'd be a starter. I don't think there's any agreement with Bayern, Goretzka might be in touch with them but he's weighing up his possibilitys and that explains why he'd stop by at the Camp Nou to get in touch with a very obvious destination, a top 3 club that lacks midfielders.. Schalke will obviously allow this, because it's a chance to prevent him from joining a domestic rival for free next year, or maybe even get a fee this year.
    you must look at my previous post why he denied it.

Bild said that he agreed with BM and he is a BM bound.l don't read german press much, l read that they had signed Gnabry 8-9months ago and they really signed him.

He wil be a starter at Barca? Gomis, Rakitic, Paulinho are all same typee of midfielders. At most one of them will start with Busquets.

l like hearing this stuff. like Monaco is PSG's rival or Schalke is BM rival. Come on, BM has only rival in Bundesliga or potential big rival, and that's not Schalke or Dortmund, it's Rasenball Lepizig.