Staff member
Liga BBVA, Round 1
Saturday, August 20, 20:15 CET
Barcelona - Betis
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
S0fDZjYYytbZaUt0f3cIhg_96x96.png

League is back!

And curiously, last year we also opened it at Camp Nou against Betis and on the same date. Barca won 6-2 and hopefully we can make a great start again and wash away the SuperCopa.

:barcaflag:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Think we could see some troble early off here. If they park the bus, I think we will struggle to break it down with Deulofeu and Alcacer.

Alik

Think we could see some troble early off here. If they park the bus, I think we will struggle to break it down with Deulofeu and Alcacer.

They won't park the bus. Given Barça's troubles, teams will be more confident than ever against us.

JamDav1982

Id go for Messi false nine and if need be Roberto RW and Denis LW.

Busi, Iniesta and Paulinho in midfield.

No great hope for Paulinho but wouldnt be suprised if he is better than likes of Raki. Need to find out at some point...

Devils

Denis has to play LW I think. Only decent wide player and not a CM.

Honestly, I don't see how he could be any worse the statues we currently employ as CMs. I'd like to see Denis and Roberto midfield for the sake of having some mobility in there.

JamDav1982

Honestly, I don't see how he could be any worse the statues we currently employ as CMs. I'd like to see Denis and Roberto midfield for the sake of having some mobility in there.

He is the best winger in squad though bar Messi and has shown before isnt a CM. I would rather see Paulinho. Find out now what they think he brings.

Neymessi

Id go for Messi false nine and if need be Roberto RW and Denis LW.

Busi, Iniesta and Paulinho in midfield.

No great hope for Paulinho but wouldnt be suprised if he is better than likes of Raki. Need to find out at some point...

Semedo should start at Rb no questions asked. If we don't then we will have to start roberto which means someone will have to play a midfielder to replace him and we don't have that. A good one i mean.

dakt

Kind of hard to look forward to this season after yet another successful transfer window. Well, step by step they say.

Home of Barca Fans