0-Aleix Vidal-0-0-0-Denis Suarez-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I had a dream that we lost to Betis which led to the no confidence motion being passed

Then later i saw Pique, Messi and Iniesta secretly meeting in an undisclosed location and Pique said "It's finally done" to which both Messi and Iniesta nodded quietly and then all three spontaneously started break dancing

Shindizzle

Another possibility is to start Mascherano with Busquets in the DM position. But the impression i've made of Valverde is that he is retarded, so i doubt he will do anything good.

Alik

I had a dream that we lost to Betis which led to the no confidence motion being passed

Then later i saw Pique, Messi and Iniesta secretly meeting in an undisclosed location and Pique said "It's finally done" to which both Messi and Iniesta nodded quietly and then all three spontaneously started break dancing

Lol, sounds plausible.

gatsu

Another possibility is to start Mascherano with Busquets in the DM position. But the impression i've made of Valverde is that he is retarded, so i doubt he will do anything good.

Mascherano and busquets as double pivot doesn't work. We've already tried it under Pep and lucho with no success

slvtn

Every team know about the weaknesses now. Time to start with pressure. If they score an early counter attack goal and play defensively afterwards we are lost.
However, we play at home so I predict a solid 3-1 win with another horrible misunderstanding between Pique and Marc Olaf.

mia7007

Why Arda is in 18 while no place for Alena, Samper and Marlon

I see Alena must be in the 18 today instead of Arda

I would prefer to give Marlon chance if we are not getting Inigo instead of playing with Masche

Iarwain

Already tried before. Mascherano is too afraid of the ball at his feet to ever have a meaningful role in Barcelona midfield.

Lomar1o

If Messi is in the mood it will affect the whole team and we will absolutely obliterate Betis, if he's not it will be a close game

Garrus

I expect our start to la liga similar to pep's first season, We'll lose points on the first two matches, And just like 9 years ago, Everyone will have a melt down, but I have faith valverde and the team to win the league this season

hulinat

Messi as f9 and Deulofeu with Denis on the wings could actually work well.

Why does Valverde continously leave Samper and Marlon out of the squad? Wasn't he supposed to give the younger players minutes ffs

Home of Barca Fans