Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 2-0

El Flaco

I don't mind losing some games it could lead to more socis sign Benedito's "vote of no confidence" and continue with #BartomeuDimiteYa trend.

I really doubt people would've been that vocal on social media if we won our games vs. Madrid for instance...

The biggest impact will always depending on our results on the field.

Barcilliant

I don't mind losing some games it could lead to more socis sign Benedito's "vote of no confidence" and continue with #BartomeuDimiteYa trend.

I really doubt people would've been that vocal on social media if we won our games vs. Madrid for instance...

The biggest impact will always depending on our results on the field.

Well said. Sadly we have to suffer a bit in order to get this stupid board out. Hopefully we lose a few games and sign no players.

Benedito has to get that nno confidence vote over the line. If Barto and co stay I see nothing but misery for the next five years.

mdenci

They won't park the bus. Given Barça's troubles, teams will be more confident than ever against us.

Well, I still doubt that they will go full throttle on us because that's when we rule the field. They will most likely do what everybody seems to be doing against us, defend with everything you got and make use of our slow mid and counter us.

PhilS

Is Iniesta available?

Whoever Valverde plays in place of Neymar and Suarez, it's time to step up. Prove you belong on the team. We'll know much better after this game if Barca can be a solid contender this season for runner-up in La Liga.

serghei

Best thing would be to barely win the next few games. Still taking the 3 poins and not ruining the season, while also signaling that we need top players. A really bad start would be enough to kiss the league good bye in the first 5-6 weeks, considering the form this Madrid is showing atm.

EdmondDantes

I think we'll win. It's a home game.

I'd start Paulinho, he was playing in China so he must be match fit.

Either way I'll be happy to see Gomes on the bench, I don't care who else starts.

Iarwain

Expect something like this:

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-Busquets-0-Gomsh-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-Messi-0-Deulofeu-0
0-0-0-Alcacer-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]