Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 2-0

iKIDSTER

He seems great because playing in crap Bundesliga, where teams can't or wont defend for shit.

I don't think he worths 150 mln or even 100, but this words look funny. In La Liga, there against 2 teams (+Real) only Atletico can compete or tries to do, you think defence of other teams is much better than in Bundesliga?

Walkerfcb

Good start and hopefully have out the supercup results behind us.

Thought Deulofeu looked better tonight, hopefully continues.

Could have been 5 or 6 tonight if luck was on Leo's side but 3 points nevertheless.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good start and hopefully have out the supercup results behind us.

Thought Deulofeu looked better tonight, hopefully continues.

Could have been 5 or 6 tonight if luck was on Leo's side but 3 points nevertheless.

Welcome (again)!

Btw. Didn't hear fans whistling Bartomeu? Anyone caught something?

Walkerfcb

Welcome (again)!

Btw. Didn't hear fans whistling Bartomeu? Anyone caught something?

Thanks!

Nah i didn't hear anything either but to be honest the TV coverage tends to drown out the noise from the fans. Every game i go to i record at home and when i watch the rerun of it, the atmosphere always sounds poor despite it actually being decent.

I'm sure there would have been a few chants and whistles aimed in his direction!!

Gnidrologist

I don't think he worths 150 mln or even 100, but this words look funny. In La Liga, there against 2 teams (+Real) only Atletico can compete or tries to do, you think defence of other teams is much better than in Bundesliga?
Visually it always looks much more open, goal to goal stuff then in la liga, where even lower table teams can often park seriously tight buses. It's also worth mentioning that as far back as i remember, apart from Bayern, Barca always dismantled any BL team in CL ties like they were amateurs. Never went close even before Messi era.

PhilS

Much better performance by our guys. The 4-3-2 formation worked well, though Valverde might want to try fielding an 11th player instead of Paco. No one else currently on the payroll could have had less impact than Paco. Could have used a midfielder who will shoot, looking forward to seeing Paulinho.

S. Roberto and Deulofeu both seized the day, just like you want to see from your depth. 10 starters played well, Barca looked like a team this week.

Julien

Btw. Attendance was that low out of fear of terrorist attack.
Who wouldn't be scared. Totally understand.

Finished watching my recording of the game, and it was good.

Score doesn't mean anything since Messi is unlucky.

Still the goat, and feared

[tw]899385791050268672[/tw]

eaman

Good win but it wasn't that impressive. As usual messi was brilliant and so unlucky not to score. Also I thought Roberto was impressive on the left and deulefeou(i hate trying to remember how to spell his name on the laptop) was decent but he's never a Barca starter if we can get get dembele. Better than Alcacer though

Givenchy

at this point i'd rather just use Messi in the false9 until Suarez is back.. Paco really offered nothing. our midfield is so damn slow.. Busquets and Raki are moving at snails pace, cant believe im saying it but Paulinho could actually be a good addition at this stage :lol:

eaman

at this point i'd rather just use Messi in the false9 until Suarez is back.. Paco really offered nothing. our midfield is so damn slow.. Busquets and Raki are moving at snails pace, cant believe im saying it but Paulinho could actually be a good addition at this stage :lol:

Busquets was fine today. He certainly didn't move the ball at a snails pace. Paulinho is not an upgrade on rakitic. Hopefully seri will if he comes

Home of Barca Fans