Champions League 2017/18

Givenchy

I seriously don't want to play United if we do get past Chelsea.. i don't think I can take watching 2 legs of Mourinho's shit on a stick football

Morten

Didnt watch, but saw the result.
Mourinho parked the bus? Does he know that 0-0 isnt really a good result in the CL? No away goals.

Cule4life

The Culest
Utd would be huge favourites against Madrid. Madrid may be the more physical team, but Utd are much better tactically, technically and in terms of smooth gameplay.

tenor.gif

FinBarcelonafan

Ok, fine, but Sevilla had some big chances to score. Chelsea did a better job shutting down Barca than Utd. did shutting down Sevilla. If they played like that vs Barca or Madrid on Camp Nou or Bernabeu it would've been tie over. You're lucky (if you support Utd.) Sevilla doesn't bring in England at least a 1-0 win.

They drew vs Liverpool away, which ain't easy job. They can do it against ManU as well. Unlikely, yes, but possible.

FinBarcelonafan

holy shit mourinho must be the most boring, dreadful (in terms of entertainment) CL coach there is...

United has been boring for years. Nothing changed with Mourinho. Same old. Id be embarrassed to play like ManU did today vs Sevilla. They spent hundreds of millions in their roster and they are still too afraid to play offensively? something not right with that philosophy.. IT'S ManU!! Not some small club..

Look at City. That's how you play ball or even Liverpool. At least Liverpool games are entertaining.

BarcaOG

Banned
United has been boring for years. Nothing changed with Mourinho. Same old. Id be embarrassed to play like ManU did today vs Sevilla. They spent hundreds of millions in their roster and they are still too afraid to play offensively? something not right with that philosophy.. IT'S ManU!! Not some small club..

Look at City. That's how you play ball or even Liverpool. At least Liverpool games are entertaining.

you're right, they were awful too under Van Gaal. Mourinho I think is even worse because he has better players (pogba, sanchez now, lukaku..) so there's really no excuse as to why they play in such a cagey style. you're totally right about it not doing justice to United's stature and history as an elite club. if i were a united fan i would be super frustrated. i always look forward to barca games to see magic...imagine what it is like to look forward to...that!

Cule4life

The Culest
I really hope that we get Shakhtar/Roma in the QFs if we progress. It would be our best shot at winning the whole thing since it would essentially give us a bye into the semis and some more time to fix our tactics and integrate new players. Also once we make it to the SFs anything can happen and we could possibly win the whole thing with a bit of luck.

Heck we are due easy draws after Madrid's luck all these years

Home of Barca Fans