Champions League 2017/18

Tiny Kim

Who thinks otherwise?

A few. Not the majority, but there are a number of people around different social media platforms. I understand its hard to predict one-off games of this magnitude. But I struggle to see how anyone can say that Real are not the favorites with a straight face.

Joan

A few. Not the majority, but there are a number of people around different social media platforms. I understand its hard to predict one-off games of this magnitude. But I struggle to see how anyone can say that Real are not the favorites with a straight face.
Everything can happen, of course but I don't know anybody who doesn't consider Real the favorites.

I don't use social media much, though.

KingLeo10

I don't find the level of 15-16 madrid or 17-18 madrid in CL anything awe-inspiring in comparison to some of the strongest CL sides I've seen. the 16-17 side is definitely in the discussion with pep's barca, heynckes' bayern, MSN barca and united 07-09 in the modern era.

gatsu

I think chances in this final are 70-30 in favour of Real.

Still, hoping for a miracle, though..

Its more like 99-1 for Real. Blanco have hudge experience of CL final additionaly to a clearly better team players wise. Final will one sided I fear.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't find the level of 15-16 madrid or 17-18 madrid in CL anything awe-inspiring in comparison to some of the strongest CL sides I've seen. the 16-17 side is definitely in the discussion with pep's barca, heynckes' bayern, MSN barca and united 07-09 in the modern era.

It doesn't matter. History books just shows the trophies.

Joan

Greatest teams are remembered for what they gave football, not for what they took (trophies)

JohnS

They already are. Like La Liga expert Sid Lowe said the other day, this is the best club side ever, even better than Guardiola’s Barcelona.

They are nowhere near that Barcelona teams level. Sid Lowe might as well be a blind crippled hunchback if he is writing that sort of nonsense , and I am not a Barca fan

Home of Barca Fans