Champions League 2017/18

Morten

Europa Cup : Atletico
CL : Real Madrid

La liga still rules Europe, not PL, not yet, anyways. Pool did very well though, but United and City messed up, especially United.

Andrew M

La liga still rules Europe, not PL, not yet, anyways. Pool did very well though, but United and City messed up, especially United.

Forget limiting it to league domination, it's domination of a city atm

Egert

Estonian Culé
Freaking Madrid derby will be held in Tallinn.... I really wanted to go to see the Super Cup game when it was announced to be held in Estonia but now just hell no.

utility73

Though for first time in a couple of years England made more points for UEFA country coefficient than Spain this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel you brother. I had the chance to watch the Supercup match in Trondheim last year. A few friends of mine tried to convince me to go with them as they were driving from Oslo to Trondheim for the game.

But no fucking way I would watch a Madrid game with a bunch of Madridistas with Barca not involved.

Morten

I feel you brother. I had the chance to watch the Supercup match in Trondheim last year. A few friends of mine tried to convince me to go with them as they were driving from Oslo to Trondheim for the game.

But no fucking way I would watch a Madrid game with a bunch of Madridistas with Barca not involved.

Real Madrid in Trondheim, life cant get better.

ronniecro

we'd be laughing stock if because of madrids domination we make CL priority next year and still crash out like this year,i don't even want to imagine it. that's why i don't want to see any kind of promises or anything regarding next years CL

Givenchy

we'd be laughing stock if because of madrids domination we make CL priority next year and still crash out like this year,i don't even want to imagine it. that's why i don't want to see any kind of promises or anything regarding next years CL

yeah and under EV we most likely will crash out early again

winning a double is still a great achievement, Madrid are just a different animal in the CL.

barcafan161

even us winning the league and cup..madrid still upstage us again.

props to them for winning it though. Amazing feat to win the CL for 3 straight years.

Demog

Congratulation on the second position. Considering all things you guys should be happy with second place. No one thought you guys will make the final.

As for the match: I heard Liverpool fans sing about how they are a proper team and not one man team like RM. Well.Well.Well. Now the song has changed and everything went south because you lost Salah? Not a team now? The claims that Ramos injured him deliberatly is redicoulus. Ramos is a winner. He took Salah down because we would be in a bad position if he let Salah go. He did nt mean to injure him. Of course he do everything he can to win? He headbuttet Karius? Look how Van djik puches him with both hands just before the incident! Mane was lucky he was not sent off. Why would you try to hit someone in the face in a final?

Also Real lost Carvajal - one of the best right backs in the world, but it hardly made a difference for us, because we have quality players on the bench. You guys put in Lalana for Salah hahaha. That's like going from ferrari to donkey cart. Fact is if anyone in Liverpool defense was injured you guys would cry as well.

What about the goalkeeper? Is it Ramos fault he give free goals to RM?

Liverpool is an average team with 3 brilliant players up front. Rest are Europa League level.

As I said, no need to be sad. Look at your manager and learn from him. He was singing and celebrating wining the silver medal. It's a great archievement for a club like Liverpool.
Yes you'd know all about the greatness of second place, it's a speciality of Real Madrid to be 2nd in the league nearly every season despite being the "biggest club in the world" and the richest! I'm glad we share something in common with mighty Madrid in this regards.
As for our struggles with replacing Salah - well he's been perhaps the best player in the world this year, of course we will struggle without him since he's impossible to replace. Although I agree Lallana should never have come on in his place, that was a bad move by Klopp.

As for Ramos...your defence of him is laughable. The whole world sees Ramos for what he is, a winner but also the most vile footballer on the planet. A perfect representation of Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans