Real Madrid - PSG 50-50

Man City - Basel 100-0

Man Utd - Sevilla 90-10

Juventus - Tottenham 65-35

Shaktar - Roma 40-60

Bayern - Besiktas 90-10

Liverpool - Porto 70-30

vlad

Real are clear favorites against PSG, all those names that psg have in the squad doesnt matter muvh when they are competing against real, they have best tournament team ever without a doubt and they step up in k.o. stages, psg will have to play 150% if they want through, chances are 70% - 30% for real

Edit: and psg is still small team in europe compared to real, bayern, barcelona, there us united also now

Last edited:

henias

Our rivals for over 100 years. A chance for them to get yet another CL? This hate for Neymar is petty.. I stopped thinking about him the minute he left Barca.. we should concentrate on us not what he’s doing.

So you rather Real to advance and continue to have a chance to win the CL again? I just don't understand some of you.

Gosh, I seriously hate paranoid overly-sensitive "fans" like these.

It's simply one or the other, and if I were to pick an opponent, I will pick Madrid bcos their form are in doubt rather than a counter attacking PSG who scored a monstrous 25 goals in CL. Being a Barca fan, doesnt mean I cant be a football fan and weigh our chances. And I hate the Qataris as well. It's destroying football.

vlad

Gosh, I seriously hate paranoid overly-sensitive "fans" like these.

It's simply one or the other, and if I were to pick an opponent, I will pick Madrid bcos their form are in doubt rather than a counter attacking PSG who scored a monstrous 25 goals in CL. Being a Barca fan, doesnt mean I cant be a football fan and weigh our chances. And I hate the Qataris as well. It's destroying football.

So you would pick real which squad won 3CLs in 4 years, they have edge over everbody in that competition, zhey dont even have to play on 100% to go through, but you are scared of psg which scored 25 goals in group stage:D give me a break

henias

So you would pick real which squad won 3CLs in 4 years, they have edge over everbody in that competition, zhey dont even have to play on 100% to go through, but you are scared of psg which scored 25 goals in group stage:D give me a break

Did u not read what I said? Madrid is in a much terrible form this season. And so does my words change the outcome of the game? The better one will still win in the end, and who knows it might be PSG. PSG still has one of the best attacking trios right now and its not just abt tat 25 goals. So stop being overly paranoid.

And so much "edge" that they struggle against the likes of Spurs. Not to mention how much referee's help they got in the past few years. Lmao.

Last edited:

vlad

Did u not read what I said? Madrid is in a much terrible form this season. And so does my words change the outcome of the game? The better one will still win in the end, and who knows it might be PSG. PSG still has one of the best attacking trios right now and its not just abt tat 25 goals. So stop being overly paranoid.

And so much "edge" that they struggle against the likes of Spurs. Not to mention how much referee's help they got in the past few years. Lmao.

But what about psg? How is 25 goals in group stage such a achievment so someone should be scared of them? They had bayern in group which was in crisis under ancelotti, they had celtic and anderlecht also :) lets not forget 70% of their squad managed to fuck up 4:0 lead vs barca, and they have same coach!

henias

But what about psg? How is 25 goals in group stage such a achievment so someone should be scared of them? They had bayern in group which was in crisis under ancelotti, they had celtic and anderlecht also :) lets not forget 70% of their squad managed to fuck up 4:0 lead vs barca, and they have same coach!

70% is alot of change. We had a Juventus whos missing much of their players as well. We had less goals than Roma. Even Madrid has more than us.

I know Barca fans like to take a shit on PSG. But realistically speaking they are still a force to be reckon with. If it was Barcelona with 25 goals, fans will say otherwise. Dont make a fool of urself.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

We all knew we’d get Chelsea. So I’m fine with it. Messi needs to score against them anyways. And there is a zero percent chance I’ll be rooting for Madrid but I can’t wait to watch the match. Think Madrid will go through because that’s just what they do.

Neymessi

I hope these isolated cases of people rooting for RM to win over PSG is just isolated and not a general opinion among barca fans.

This is just not normal and there is something really wrong with them. The only team I would root real against is...well none. And this won't change in the next 100 years.

Home of Barca Fans