Champions League 2017/18

Yannik

clear foul by Bale in that goal

if it wasn't for you telling me that Bale fouled someone, then I wouldn't have noticed it. I'd imagine that for a ref in a live game without VAR this would be even harder. Even in the replays I can't exactly make out if this is really a foul or not or if it's actually even affecting the whole scene, apparently the defender isn't asking for anything either. I doubt that there's a ref that would have called this off so I don't think this is a scene that should discredit a refs competence.

Morten

In cl you have to attack with speed. Our slow ass bunch of old men are finished. Next season even our league campaign will be shit. Mark my words.

When we won cl in 2015 we were a more direct attacking team.

Your league campaign will be fine, as always.
You once won the league without a manager, so it wont be a problem. Barca might play average, but they always get excellent results in Spain.

bodi16

Your league campaign will be fine, as always.
You once won the league without a manager, so it wont be a problem. Barca might play average, but they always get excellent results in Spain.

That doesn't mean you'll be as bad as you were this season in the league. This year we are winning it by a margin of ~10 pts, but next year with the same amount of points we have now it might be a tight race between us and the other contenders and the Clasico would have been decisive probably.

Total-Football

Think it's safe to say that Klopp will not make the same mistakes EV made in the 2nd leg.

I refuse this idea that a loss like that is a result of 4-3-3, 7-2-1 etc.. A fuck up like that one is a collective failure shared equally by every single individual. In fact if i were to allocate percentages the lion share would go to the players. Absolutely ball-less attitude by the players..

Devils

CL final this year is going to lit.

First time since Bayern/Dortmund that there hasn't been a defensive oriented team.

Liverpool vs Bayern/Madrid.

Should be a great final.

KingLeo10

CL final this year is going to lit.

First time since Bayern/Dortmund that there hasn't been a defensive oriented team.

Liverpool vs Bayern/Madrid.

Should be a great final.

the weeks of valverde remaining as coach are taking a toll on you man :valverde2:

madrid in the CL final is an automatic disaster for me.

Devils

the weeks of valverde remaining as coach are taking a toll on you man :valverde2:

madrid in the CL final is an automatic disaster for me.

Eh...

Might as well enjoy an entertaining game of football as a outsider since Barca are irrelevant in this competition these days. :coffee:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, I think this is Salah's season. With the way Barca played in the first leg and "walked" in the second leg of the QF, so Roma can go through I think all is set for this scenario to happen.

Morten

Not feeling confident, we worse this season than last. People will say we are a different team in CL so it doesnt matter that we are shit domestically, but the moment we faced a quality team(Juventus) we barely scraped by, and Bayern certainly are not any worse.
This is going to be very difficult, and we cant just keep knocking out a club like Bayern forever.

If only we drew Rome, we are typically excellent in finals, more confident for those matches.

Home of Barca Fans