User Tag List

Page 476 of 476 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476
Results 7,126 to 7,138 of 7138

Thread: Champions League 2017/18

  1. #7126
    Estonian Culé
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defyqa View Post
    Why not?
    I will never watch a Real Madrid game live from the stands unless they are playing Barca.

  2. #7127
    Senior Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egert View Post
    I will never watch a Real Madrid game live from the stands unless they are playing Barca.
    now that's commitment

  3. #7128
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    25,899
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel you brother. I had the chance to watch the Supercup match in Trondheim last year. A few friends of mine tried to convince me to go with them as they were driving from Oslo to Trondheim for the game.

    But no fucking way I would watch a Madrid game with a bunch of Madridistas with Barca not involved.


  4. #7129
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,211
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    I feel you brother. I had the chance to watch the Supercup match in Trondheim last year. A few friends of mine tried to convince me to go with them as they were driving from Oslo to Trondheim for the game.

    But no fucking way I would watch a Madrid game with a bunch of Madridistas with Barca not involved.
    Real Madrid in Trondheim, life cant get better.

  5. #7130
    Senior Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we'd be laughing stock if because of madrids domination we make CL priority next year and still crash out like this year,i don't even want to imagine it. that's why i don't want to see any kind of promises or anything regarding next years CL

  6. #7131
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    we'd be laughing stock if because of madrids domination we make CL priority next year and still crash out like this year,i don't even want to imagine it. that's why i don't want to see any kind of promises or anything regarding next years CL
    yeah and under EV we most likely will crash out early again

    winning a double is still a great achievement, Madrid are just a different animal in the CL.

  7. #7132
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even us winning the league and cup..madrid still upstage us again.

    props to them for winning it though. Amazing feat to win the CL for 3 straight years.

  8. #7133
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madridDK View Post
    Congratulation on the second position. Considering all things you guys should be happy with second place. No one thought you guys will make the final.

    As for the match: I heard Liverpool fans sing about how they are a proper team and not one man team like RM. Well.Well.Well. Now the song has changed and everything went south because you lost Salah? Not a team now? The claims that Ramos injured him deliberatly is redicoulus. Ramos is a winner. He took Salah down because we would be in a bad position if he let Salah go. He did nt mean to injure him. Of course he do everything he can to win? He headbuttet Karius? Look how Van djik puches him with both hands just before the incident! Mane was lucky he was not sent off. Why would you try to hit someone in the face in a final?

    Also Real lost Carvajal - one of the best right backs in the world, but it hardly made a difference for us, because we have quality players on the bench. You guys put in Lalana for Salah hahaha. That's like going from ferrari to donkey cart. Fact is if anyone in Liverpool defense was injured you guys would cry as well.

    What about the goalkeeper? Is it Ramos fault he give free goals to RM?

    Liverpool is an average team with 3 brilliant players up front. Rest are Europa League level.

    As I said, no need to be sad. Look at your manager and learn from him. He was singing and celebrating wining the silver medal. It's a great archievement for a club like Liverpool.
    Yes you'd know all about the greatness of second place, it's a speciality of Real Madrid to be 2nd in the league nearly every season despite being the "biggest club in the world" and the richest! I'm glad we share something in common with mighty Madrid in this regards.
    As for our struggles with replacing Salah - well he's been perhaps the best player in the world this year, of course we will struggle without him since he's impossible to replace. Although I agree Lallana should never have come on in his place, that was a bad move by Klopp.

    As for Ramos...your defence of him is laughable. The whole world sees Ramos for what he is, a winner but also the most vile footballer on the planet. A perfect representation of Real Madrid.

  9. #7134
    Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    even us winning the league and cup..madrid still upstage us again.

    props to them for winning it though. Amazing feat to win the CL for 3 straight years.
    winning it 3 times in a row is an amazing feat, but upstaging us when we have a domestic double in the bag? no way.

    the CL has more exposure internationally but for a barca/real level team is just 7 games to win the tournament. and you can get easy opponents, favorable decisions, strong opponents that are injured/out of form in those 2-3 months, even exceptional circumstances like we had with that volcano, luck etc.

  10. #7135
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,990
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    we'd be laughing stock if because of madrids domination we make CL priority next year and still crash out like this year,i don't even want to imagine it. that's why i don't want to see any kind of promises or anything regarding next years CL
    Rather crash out with some fight than that shitshow in Roma. No motivation, tactics and the players had the attitude they were already in the semi's.

  11. #7136
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Bild] Results for Karius head scan: 26 of 30 tests for concussion were positive

    Statement by the hospital:

    https://www.massgeneral.org/News/new...e.aspx?id=6792

    "Mr. Karius’s principal residual symptoms and objective signs suggested that visual spatial dysfunction existed and likely occurred immediately following the event. Additional symptomatic and objectively noted areas of dysfunction also persisted. It could be possible that such deficits would affect performance."

    Probably form this incident 2 mins before the first goal

    Last edited by Yannik; 4th June 2018 at 10:29 PM.

  12. #7137
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    [Bild] Results for Karius head scan: 26 of 30 tests for concussion were positive

    Statement by the hospital:

    https://www.massgeneral.org/News/new...e.aspx?id=6792

    "Mr. Karius’s principal residual symptoms and objective signs suggested that visual spatial dysfunction existed and likely occurred immediately following the event. Additional symptomatic and objectively noted areas of dysfunction also persisted. It could be possible that such deficits would affect performance."

    Probably form this incident 2 mins before the first goal

    Ja aber er hätte von selbst aufhören müssen wenn es ihm nicht gut ging.

  13. #7138
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi15478 View Post
    Ja aber er hätte von selbst aufhören müssen wenn es ihm nicht gut ging.
    When you have a concussion it is very likely that you don't notice that you have a concussion. Especially under adrenaline in the biggest game of your life. In the WC final it was also the referee that noticed Kramers concussion, not himself. For us it's easy to preach what he should and should not have done, but for him in that situation it was probably not.