Page 67 of 430 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 6447

Thread: Champions League 2017/18

You're not even a real journalism
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juventus scored two early goals and started defending for the rest, hard to change mentality after conceding.

They aren't going to continue bombing forward and attacking 2-0 up

Has anybody watched a football game before?

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to Django View Post
    Juventus scored two early goals and started defending for the rest, hard to change mentality after conceding.

They aren't going to continue bombing forward and attacking 2-0 up :fp:

Has anybody watched a football game before?
    Sure, but they had no urgency whatsoever. Even in the few chances they could have counter-attacked with 3v4, 3v5 players on the break, they stopped up, played it slowly with Douglas Costa moving back for some reason. Apart from the one chance where Pjanic played through Higuain, they barely tried and that cost them in the end. Spurs were throwing men forward, but Juve didn't care to exploit that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are Real and PSG playing tomorrow?
    The official Barcaforum 2016/17 MotM thread

"At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you.[...]His name is Leo Messi.[...]I want you to give him one piece of advice.

Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

Ronaldinho Gaucho,to his 8 year old self

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    Are Real and PSG playing tomorrow?
    Yes.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Chat should be opened for the PSG-Madrid match, going to be gold.
    Inb4 a 0-0 game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid will make us forget the last past months and trash PSG 3-0. Ronaldo will score two and make statments like "I let my feet speak on the field. Things didn't go as we wished in the liga but we still want to win our third CL in a row". PSG have a good attack but look at their defence and goalkeeper. BBC eat that kind for breakfast! But let's see. I wish to be wrong on this one.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugranaa View Post
    Real Madrid will make us forget the last past months and trash PSG 3-0. Ronaldo will score two and make statments like "I let my feet speak on the field. Things didn't go as we wished in the liga but we still want to win our third CL in a row". PSG have a good attack but look at their defence and goalkeeper. BBC eat that kind for breakfast! But let's see. I wish to be wrong on this one.
    Ronaldo will also show his angry face for not respecting him when he was taking rest to peak at the business end of the season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a very important tie. Real need to do well or their season ends, Zidane gets fired, players get crucified and sold. For Psg its time to finally (like city) prove they belong up there with the other big clubs or it will be another wasted season.
    Also for Ronaldo to prove he is t done and can turn back the clock in cl and for Neymar to be the big star he is supposed to be and lead psg past Real.
    Im excited to see what happens.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the end of the day most Barca-fans must hope for Real to be eliminated. Every sort of game leading up to that will be fine, as long as they get out of the competition.
    I really don't mind some Neymar/Nasser happiness, if it is at the expense of Ronaldo/Flo frustration..

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will look at the match from the positive perspective. One of those hated teams will get eliminated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The midfield will be decisive in this game. The lack of Thiago Motta for PSG came at a terrible time. Modric and Kroos Vs Verratti and Rabiot will be interesting. Is it left to know who will be the third man in the midfield of PSG? Diarra is without rhythm, Lo Celso is still very young. Maybe he'll join Di Maria, who has been making a good 2018.

PSG is excellent offensively, but he sins very defensively. Unay Emery still could not put into practice that offensive and compact team that beat Barcelona by 4x0. PSG suffered too much with an intense and dominating midfield as was Bayern in Germany. Not to mention that Neymar little participates in the defense and Mbappé is a bad marker.

I would have cheered for the show, but if I were to bet on any team, I would bet on Modric's Real Madrid!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't like watching games online and won't find any place in Cairo not televising Salah's Liverpool game instead. could very well miss that chance to enjoy seeing one of those teams lose

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Will look at the match from the positive perspective. One of those hated teams will get eliminated.
    Me too. But if it is Real, I would be much, much happier.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RM to win 3-1, Ronaldo with hattrick on his way to 6th Ballon D'or.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hell with rhe joy of witnessing elimination of 2 hated teams. Tonight I'm PSG first supporter. Whatever it takes (offside, undeserved pen...) just trash madrid scums.