User Tag List

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,801 to 1,804 of 1804

Thread: Champions League 2017/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit mourinho must be the most boring, dreadful (in terms of entertainment) CL coach there is...
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    holy shit mourinho must be the most boring, dreadful (in terms of entertainment) CL coach there is...
    United has been boring for years. Nothing changed with Mourinho. Same old. Id be embarrassed to play like ManU did today vs Sevilla. They spent hundreds of millions in their roster and they are still too afraid to play offensively? something not right with that philosophy.. IT'S ManU!! Not some small club..

Look at City. That's how you play ball or even Liverpool. At least Liverpool games are entertaining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    United has been boring for years. Nothing changed with Mourinho. Same old. Id be embarrassed to play like ManU did today vs Sevilla. They spent hundreds of millions in their roster and they are still too afraid to play offensively? something not right with that philosophy.. IT'S ManU!! Not some small club..

Look at City. That's how you play ball or even Liverpool. At least Liverpool games are entertaining.
    you're right, they were awful too under Van Gaal. Mourinho I think is even worse because he has better players (pogba, sanchez now, lukaku..) so there's really no excuse as to why they play in such a cagey style. you're totally right about it not doing justice to United's stature and history as an elite club. if i were a united fan i would be super frustrated. i always look forward to barca games to see magic...imagine what it is like to look forward to...that!
    peptastic

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    I really hope that we get Shakhtar/Roma in the QFs if we progress. It would be our best shot at winning the whole thing since it would essentially give us a bye into the semis and some more time to fix our tactics and integrate new players. Also once we make it to the SFs anything can happen and we could possibly win the whole thing with a bit of luck.
    Heck we are due easy draws after Madrid's luck all these years
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.