Champions League 2017/18

henias

I hope these isolated cases of people rooting for RM to win over PSG is just isolated and not a general opinion among barca fans.

This is just not normal and there is something really wrong with them. The only team I would root real against is...well none. And this won't change in the next 100 years.

Normal fans wouldn't defend Neymar as well.

Vilarrubi

Gosh, I seriously hate paranoid overly-sensitive "fans" like these.

It's simply one or the other, and if I were to pick an opponent, I will pick Madrid bcos their form are in doubt rather than a counter attacking PSG who scored a monstrous 25 goals in CL. Being a Barca fan, doesnt mean I cant be a football fan and weigh our chances. And I hate the Qataris as well. It's destroying football.

We’re the oversensitive ones because we dislike our long term rival rather than some petty hate against Neymar and Qataris.

If you hadn’t noticed that’s the way football is going nowadays with all the money... who cares.

Read everyone else’s posts.. it’s literally you alone who would support Madrid over PSG.

You sound more like an internet Barca fan who probably supports your local team and you just like Barca.

Givenchy

PSG fans crying about refs already :lol: Madrid will be inform by the time they play this tie. we'll see what PSG are truly made of

Horatio

You're welcome
We’re the oversensitive ones because we dislike our long term rival rather than some petty hate against Neymar and Qataris.

If you hadn’t noticed that’s the way football is going nowadays with all the money... who cares.

Read everyone else’s posts.. it’s literally you alone who would support Madrid over PSG.

You sound more like an internet Barca fan who probably supports your local team and you just like Barca.

He just gave a valid reason for wanting Real to advance rather than PSG and you dismissed that. I also believe Barca has a better chance against Real than PSG with the return of Dembele. One could also argue that some fans here are more anti-Madrid than pro-Barca worrying too much about Real's success than Barca's chances at winning prizes.

Also, everyone here has 'supported' Madrid at some point here. Imagine Valencia being one point behind Barca on closing end of the league and Valencia is playing Real. And lets say Real is fighting for CL spot having to enter top 4 place. Would you want Valencia to win and escape with the La Liga title just so Real isn't playing CL?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Paris S.G. is fucked, we all know what happens with referees with them. Even the remontada would appear clean in comparaison with Real.

The system which protect big nations (like Spain and England) is stupid. Chelsea could only face 3 opponents in this draw ... Why integral draw in quarter and protection for round of 16. What's the logic ?

Referees have given PSG decisions as well and the loss to Barca was not on the refs.

gatsu

PSG are done and so we are. Chelsea is the worst possible draw for us. A very organized team that can do quick transition from defense to attack.

That i hope psg will eliminate madrid even if that means getting destroyed by the qataris 20-0 next round

Last edited:

gatsu

I hope these isolated cases of people rooting for RM to win over PSG is just isolated and not a general opinion among barca fans.

This is just not normal and there is something really wrong with them. The only team I would root real against is...well none. And this won't change in the next 100 years.

the only team can beat Real in 180 minutes is PSG, it they survive again threepeat is coming, nobody will stop a focused Real from the next round.

The only team that can beat real is Barça. And maybe man city. Forget about the rest.

Barcilliant

I don't understand people who think this is an easy draw. Chelsea will be motivated and they have always been a boogie club for us.

I actually favour them to go through. I hope we get some winter signings because with this current squad I can see an early exit.

Conte won't worry about the league and the two matches against City and Utd. Valverde on the other hand will which will make it hard.

Chelsea to go through in a hard fought affair 3-2.

Home of Barca Fans