User Tag List

Page 290 of 355 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5314

Thread: Champions League 2017/18

  1. #4336
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,920
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosBlancos View Post
    Would be even better to end your record breaking run after advancing past Bayern
    You probably won't play the whole first string in that Classico, because Zidane will rotate, especially if you advance.

  2. #4337
    Senior Member
    FC B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,023
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    real will piss on bayern like the last time they met
    Only Kassai and the linesman pissed on Bayern and thus on football.

  3. #4338
    Official Lyon representative
    Benzema10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just checked, Liverpool is having a Europa league run... they will struggle vs Roma. But once they meet madrid or bayern they will get murdered.

  4. #4339
    Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    just checked, Liverpool is having a Europa league run... they will struggle vs Roma. But once they meet madrid or bayern they will get murdered.
    Real had an Intertoto Cup run in 2016, but still won the CL

  5. #4340
    Member
    Flavius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gernany, Nürnberg
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosBlancos View Post
    Would be even better to end your record breaking run after advancing past Bayern
    Pretty confident there as I see. Hope for the reverse so...we.ll see )

    I.m confident cause Bayern has Jupp now.

  6. #4341
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,905
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
    Pretty confident there as I see. Hope for the reverse so...we.ll see )

    I.m confident cause Bayern has Jupp now.
    This isnt Bayern of 2012-13, its not like Jupp won everything ever as a coach, this endless confidence in his abilities is quite something.
    It was very close when they knocked us out last time, it was close when we knocked them out last year, it will be close this time too.

    This could to either way, this "they have Jupp, so they win"-thing is nonsense.
    Bayern is pretty much always up there, so its impossible to predict how this will go, close to 50/50 imo.
    Last edited by Morten; 16th April 2018 at 06:05 PM.

  7. #4342
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Liverpool winning the Champions this year, and I am quite siked for them. Among all 4 teams, they are the ones most deserving to win it in my opinion

  8. #4343
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavius View Post
    We play Real exactly after their tie vs Bayern. Would be so sweet (after such disappoint vs Roma) to play El Classico if they are dumped by Bayern.
    Would be sweet if EV turns from an inward hidden vagina to a gigantic black penis and plays with Messi Suarez Dembele Coutinho Raki and Busquests.

  9. #4344
    Member
    Flavius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gernany, Nürnberg
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    This isnt Bayern of 2012-13, its not like Jupp won everything ever as a coach, this endless confidence in his abilities is quite something.
    It was very close when they knocked us out last time, it was close when we knocked them out last year, it will be close this time too.

    This could to either way, this "they have Jupp, so they win"-thing is nonsense.
    Bayern is pretty much always up there, so its impossible to predict how this will go, close to 50/50 imo.
    Don.t need to exaggerate. I was just sayin that i.m more confident in this Bayern with Jupp then with other trainer. That man is like a glove for them so that.s my opinion. I never said that he will automatically win the tie

  10. #4345
    Member
    Flavius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gernany, Nürnberg
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    Would be sweet if EV turns from an inward hidden vagina to a gigantic black penis and plays with Messi Suarez Dembele Coutinho Raki and Busquests.
    I.m sure Dembele will start in El Classico, but that we can speak in other threads.
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic4676_1.gif

  11. #4346
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    Didn't he play 5 of them with the big underdog though? I think most coaches would have a similar record then. This Liverpool is the best team he ever coached though, so he might get something going this time. I wouldn't put too much weight into his final record, every game is an opportunity to break a streak.
    No fucking way. His peak Dortmund were a fantastic team much better than the current Liverpool team. They lost a close final against a team that butchered us in the semis.

  12. #4347
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    I see Liverpool winning the Champions this year, and I am quite siked for them. Among all 4 teams, they are the ones most deserving to win it in my opinion
    I want Roma to win because they are the weakest team and it will be a first Cl for them. It's about time a different club wins it.

  13. #4348
    Official Lyon representative
    Benzema10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Real had an Intertoto Cup run in 2016, but still won the CL
    yeah but real still had a strong team.

  14. #4349
    Official Lyon representative
    Benzema10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah better be Roma, if Liverpool or Bayern wins, they will have more UCL than Barcelona.

  15. #4350
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    10,592
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vidal won't play against Real Madrid next week.