Champions League 2017/18

Givenchy

what a match, Liverpool are a joy to watch and Salah! give this man the Ballon d'or if they make the final. Klopps rock n roll football backfired abit though.. 5-0 it should of been goodnight.

and while people on here will say 'SEE this is how you play vs Roma!!!111' if we played this Liverpool today, we'd be on the recieving end of a thrashing also :lol:

bodi16

This is going for Roma exactly how it was for us last season. We had a remontada and we thought we will beat Juve just like we did with PSG. Didn't happen and won't happen this time too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even we managed to beat Roma in the 1st leg.

However, I don't think Klopp will make the same mistakes as Valverde did in the 2nd leg.

With two own goals and not even playing well.

This was a proper dominant performance.

MessiTBE

Banned
Only way I want Roma to do it Spartan gladiator style is if Real Madrid get beat by Bayern.

A Roma vs Real Madrid final would not be watchable

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This. Roma played well against us and could have easily drawn the game at Camp Nou or lost 2-1 or 3-2 at worst.

They got an ass whopping tonight despite their two late goals. Liverpool won't sit back and try to defend. They will try to score on the counter and they will score and go to the final.

[tw]988879395933835264[/tw]

serghei

Valverde will have another go at the CL next season, with an improved team. Maybe he's learnt something in the process.

FinBarcelonafan

No thanks. Real Madrid should at least have to work a little for their three in a row in the final.

Absolutely.. Only way I want to see Rome go through here is, If Bayern beats Real and then final Bayern vs Rome. That's whatever. I just dont want Liverpool or Real to win it...

So basically, It's all on Bayern. Please win. Don't choke again for **** sake!

Devils

Klopp managed to destroy this Roma team with Henderson and freaking Milner playing in midfield.

Even our below-par midfielders are better than those guys.

Barca are a bunch of idiots.

KingLeo10

Valverde will have another go at the CL next season, with an improved team. Maybe he's learnt something in the process.

if he continues to chase the unbeaten record and refuses to start dembele every game after we seal liga v deportivo...he should be sacked before pre-season.

that would be all the indication we need he won't integrate griezmann, arthur, or any other player we buy for CL next season.

Home of Barca Fans