Champions League 2017/18

FinBarcelonafan

Liverpool won't play chicken tactics against Roma away like we did. They will go for it and score at least 2 goals

Exactly. We had a completely wrong tactic in Rome. We shouldn't be afraid of Rome's offense, like WTF? Dzeko is okay, but not a world beater. Anyway, we showed too much small team mentallity. It felt like Mourinho's team vs Sevilla..

malvolio

lol

Liverpool would run over us. Our midfield is slow as fuck and we have no legs. Any team with any speed would crush us. Look at Chelsea, even Willian looked world beater vs us. It's because we are super slow.

Except we don't play like Roma tonight. And when faced with a real team we up our game. Willian was lively against us but not a world beater. And he actually was their form player during that period

FCBfan22

B6DLbMsCIAAlN9Q.jpg

bodi16

Exactly. We had a completely wrong tactic in Rome. We shouldn't be afraid of Rome's offense, like WTF? Dzeko is okay, but not a world beater. Anyway, we showed too much small team mentallity. It felt like Mourinho's team vs Sevilla..

We were even worse, but that's just my opinion.

clemente

Lmao they will win by 3 goals AT LEAST away in Rome, this is Liverpool without Salah playing, and the main difference is that their manager won't be a pathetic incompetent insecure coward and their players arent absolutely spineless.

serghei

No way a team as fast as Liverpool and as dangerous on the counter will be kept goalless by a team with Roma's defense.

bodi16

I think ManU had close to zero shots on target? They were god awful vs Sevilla. Lucky to survive 0-0.

Yet they tried something, even scored, unlike us. At HT i was really afraid that it could be the case of a remontada, but, on the other hand, it's better than losing like 6-0 to RM in semifinals or final.

FinBarcelonafan

No way a team as fast as Liverpool and as dangerous on the counter will be kept goalless by a team with Roma's defense.

Only way Rome could win is If Liverpool is stupid enough to take a red card, which is possible, knowing Liverpool. They can go into complete meltdown mode..

El Flaco

Even we managed to beat Roma in the 1st leg.

However, I don't think Klopp will make the same mistakes as Valverde did in the 2nd leg.

Home of Barca Fans