Champions League 2017/18

soul24rage

VAR can't come quickly enough. I don't care if it ruins the flow of the game. These referee decisions is already ruining the game for me.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It would take a miracle for this Liverpool who just can't stop conceding to even come close to cause an upset to Real Madrid - And miracles don't exist - Real Madrid gonna have revenge for their last CL final defeat and the humility caused by the Gerrard-lead Liverpool

vlad

We are talking about real and how referee did help them by not calling penalty in 2nd match, but just look how liverpool went through city and roma, what a disgrace

They conceded 6 goal all together vs roma and we can read here how they are in better form then real, they are not

Edit: but once again, what a choke from barca to go out vs roma, its beyond me, its not all on coach, players are also to blame, embarressing stuff, now we are gonna watch real having a chance to win 3rd CL in a row, and forgive barca players for that performance vs roma because of double...

Last edited:

Lfc fan

We are talking about real and how referee did help them by not calling penalty in 2nd match, but just look how liverpool went through city and roma, what a disgrace

They conceded 6 goal all together vs roma and we can read here how they are in better form then real, they are not

Edit: but once again, what a choke from barca to go out vs roma, its beyond me, its not all on coach, players are also to blame, embarressing stuff, now we are gonna watch real having a chance to win 3rd CL in a row, and forgive barca players for that performance vs roma because of double...

Hav you not learnt from Real Madrid yet? No one remembers how you win, only that you won.

Raketa10

100% agree! The problem is no one will remember that next year and the fact is that Real and Lpool are maybe the least deserved finalist in CL history.

Demog

100% agree! The problem is no one will remember that next year and the fact is that Real and Lpool are maybe the least deserved finalist in CL history.
Stop being bitter. Liverpool deserve to be in the final. People moan about the decisions Roma did not get. What about the stupid decisions they DID get? They got 2 penalties that never were. Liverpool were denied a blatant penalty too. Roma should have had a red card. There are so many decisions that didn't go either way. Over the two legs, Liverpool were the better team and deserve to be in the final.

Altomonte

my takeaways from the semifinals:
- Bayern had the best team - very unlucky
- Finalists did not impress in return games
- Ronaldo did not perform well at all
- Salah did well in home game, not 2nd game
- Liverpool has a problem last 15 minutes

what to expect from final:
- Liverpool needs peak Salah to win
- Liverpool needs 3-goal lead to survive final 15 minutes where they always seem to concede 2 goals
- Ronaldo is a big question mark: after 3 mediocre CL games in a row, will he perform?
- good for Real Madrid not to play Final at home - their worst performances have been home all season

Liverpool players will not walk alone - all Barça fans will root for them in the Final!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
liverpool have 2 games left while madrid have 4

in other words, liverpool have 13 days to prepare while madrid have 6

hope klopp recharges his squad so they can pressure the fuck out of them

Other than el Clasico, I think they would just field bench players and would not care. There is really no danger of falling out of the 4th spot in the league for them.

stb_1

I think the final will be 3-1 or 4-1 Madrid. Experience will be the factor and Liverpool will let in a few easy goals.

Should be fun, though.

Devils

Barcelona have been the most embarrassing in this entire goddamn competition for 3 years now. Fucking morons don't deserve the paychecks that they get.

You'd never see this lot go down fighting like Bayern or Roma. Never.

Now Real about to win their third in a row.

FC Barcelona should be ashamed of themselves.

Home of Barca Fans