Champions League 2017/18

draconifire

Good draw for us. Haven't played against them in a while, a nice change from the usual culprits (city, psg). We should be playing against the best in this tournament, no point in playing the minows if we go out against the better ones. I see us getting through, as its in Feb, we should have a proper system with Dembele intigrated in it, plus Chelsea seems to have a tough schedule during the week they face us.
As for Putas vs P$G, definitely P$G, who would like to see the fascist go ahead. Would be a good game, I recon Putas would be in form at that moment.

Richard.H

I really hope PSG go through. I hope Neymar scores a hat trick and has the game of his life. Anything to not let Madrid get a 3-peat

JerseyAddict

I really hope PSG go through. I hope Neymar scores a hat trick and has the game of his life. Anything to not let Madrid get a 3-peat

PSG goes thrue. Draws City. City goes thrue
Draws United. United goes thrue. BARÇA BATTERS UNITED as usual. Nice and dandy.

Jair Ventura

Honestly no true Barca fan would ever think this.

I told the Ousmane Dembélé guy that earlier today.

Perez > Nasser.

I don't need anyone to defend me, I understand that most other fans would rather have PSG advance than Madrid and that's clearly the most rational thing to want as a Barca fan, but for some strange reason I'd rather see PSG eliminated.

I don't understand how any "supporter" could root for a direct, historical rival who's trying for their third straight UCL over club they don't even compete against.

Morten

Better than City, at least.
Plenty of good teams we could have faced if we won the game too.
We can knock out PSG, if we reach last years form, so lets see.

Richard.H

He has a clear point. Not sure why you would want a direct rival to win. Guessing you're a new Barca fan? Players come and go, but rivalries remain.

Not a even remotely a new fan, but if you think I'm a plastic and not a true Barca fan for my preference please go ahead.

I grew out of the whole irrationally hating Madrid phase a while back, I just see them as another club. Not too fond of them obviously, probably my least liked club, but I really don't have raging hatred for them or any club for that matter like I used to.

My support and passion for this club has remained unwavering through the years and I doubt that'll ever change.

I don't know why people insist on carrying out the stupid dick measuring contest of hating on Madrid to see who's the bigger fan. In most cases I'd rather have PSG go through than Madrid, but for some reason I want to see PSG ousted, probably not rational, but whatever.

I also find it funny that you people insist on calling me a plastic and fake fan when most of you haven't attended a fraction of the Barca matches I've been to, but keep throwing out the labels and slandering me.

Home of Barca Fans