Champions League 2017/18

El Flaco

The 1st leg between Napoli vs. Nice will take place within 45 minutes.

The line-ups.

[tw]897877900321542148[/tw]

[tw]897877697690521607[/tw]

El Flaco

Damn, what a miss from Callejon. It was a great ball from Hamsik.

Napoli have a very good start so far.

Edit: 1-0 to Napoli by Mertens

BerkeleyBernie

napoli are great team to watch

Most entertaining team in football at the moment. Their 1-touch tiki-taka is wonderful. And I've been a fan of Mertens since his PSV Eindhoven days, right up there in talent with his fellow Belgian Hazard. Involved in both goals today, great run/touch/finish for the first.

Paul

Maybe a better goalkeeper can raise their chances to achieve something in these very good times for them.

BenRobbins

Hoffenheim are absolutely atrocious. Defending is non-existent. Liverpool are hard to play at Anfield but this is embarrassing.

Where did they finish in the BL last year?

1993Kaan1993

Hoffenheim are absolutely atrocious. Defending is non-existent. Liverpool are hard to play at Anfield but this is embarrassing.

Where did they finish in the BL last year?

Rcb and their number 6's costed them too much. Nagelsman is a great coach, l hope he gets his lesson from tonight and he should always go for quality. They conceded 4 goals because of the Rcb. They bought him from EPL for 8 m euros. What a waste of money.

Givenchy

He is only pace. you must watch Bruma. Rasenball got him for 12 m euros.

Hofenheimm Rcb made him a star. too bad he couldn't finish the first half.

i would of said Mane is only pace at Saints but he seems to be stepping it up now. i can see a top club like Bayern going for him in the future.

is that the portgugese Bruma? haven't seen him play but he was good on my fut team :lol:

Home of Barca Fans