Champions League 2017/18

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
just checked, Liverpool is having a Europa league run... they will struggle vs Roma. But once they meet madrid or bayern they will get murdered.

Morten

Pretty confident there as I see. Hope for the reverse so...we.ll see :))

I.m confident cause Bayern has Jupp now.

This isnt Bayern of 2012-13, its not like Jupp won everything ever as a coach, this endless confidence in his abilities is quite something.
It was very close when they knocked us out last time, it was close when we knocked them out last year, it will be close this time too.

This could to either way, this "they have Jupp, so they win"-thing is nonsense.
Bayern is pretty much always up there, so its impossible to predict how this will go, close to 50/50 imo.

Last edited:

kattanib

I see Liverpool winning the Champions this year, and I am quite siked for them. Among all 4 teams, they are the ones most deserving to win it in my opinion

kattanib

We play Real exactly after their tie vs Bayern. Would be so sweet (after such disappoint vs Roma) to play El Classico if they are dumped by Bayern.

Would be sweet if EV turns from an inward hidden vagina to a gigantic black penis and plays with Messi Suarez Dembele Coutinho Raki and Busquests.

Flavius

This isnt Bayern of 2012-13, its not like Jupp won everything ever as a coach, this endless confidence in his abilities is quite something.
It was very close when they knocked us out last time, it was close when we knocked them out last year, it will be close this time too.

This could to either way, this "they have Jupp, so they win"-thing is nonsense.
Bayern is pretty much always up there, so its impossible to predict how this will go, close to 50/50 imo.

Don.t need to exaggerate. I was just sayin that i.m more confident in this Bayern with Jupp then with other trainer. That man is like a glove for them so that.s my opinion. I never said that he will automatically win the tie ;)

Barcilliant

Didn't he play 5 of them with the big underdog though? I think most coaches would have a similar record then. This Liverpool is the best team he ever coached though, so he might get something going this time. I wouldn't put too much weight into his final record, every game is an opportunity to break a streak.

No fucking way. His peak Dortmund were a fantastic team much better than the current Liverpool team. They lost a close final against a team that butchered us in the semis.

Barcilliant

I see Liverpool winning the Champions this year, and I am quite siked for them. Among all 4 teams, they are the ones most deserving to win it in my opinion

I want Roma to win because they are the weakest team and it will be a first Cl for them. It's about time a different club wins it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vidal out is good news for Bayern. At least they'll keep 11 men on the field now, and Vidal's lack of positional discipline won't hurt them either. Javi Martinez is better suited to facing Madrid.

Thiago, James, Muller and Lewandowski are enough. They need someone to cover them and Vidal is not the man for that job.

Home of Barca Fans