Champions League 2017/18

xXKonan

Spurs turn it around with a 2-1 lead.

Dortmund's defense is woeful.

Bartra was especially bad on that goal.

Total-Football

Liverpool could have ended the first half with 5 goals .. But then Sevilla also hit the post in the first half and had 2 one on ones.. i'm glad i decided to Watch this game; a thrill.

Total-Football

Berrizo, Sevilla's coach, is apperently suffering from cancer (prostate). that is what different media outlets in spain are reporting. Perhaps that partly explains why sevilla players put their heart in it for a comback. I hope it's an early stage because prostate cancer is generally aggressive and mearciless.

Berrizo, Sevilla's coach, is apperently suffering from cancer (prostate). that is what different media outlets in spain are reporting. Perhaps that partly explains why sevilla players put their heart in it for a comback. I hope it's an early stage because prostate cancer is generally aggressive and mearciless.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't prostate cancer one of the least aggressive forms of cancer? I don't think it's nearly as serious as something like breast cancer or brain cancer for instance. The 15 year survival rate for people whom get prostate cancer is also very high, I think it's above 95% or a figure around around that range. Getting prostate cancer itself isn't really a huge deal, the biggest concern is preventing it from spreading to other body parts.

aaron101

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't prostate cancer one of the least aggressive forms of cancer? I don't think it's nearly as serious as something like breast cancer or brain cancer for instance. The 15 year survival rate for people whom get prostate cancer is also very high, I think it's above 95% or a figure around around that range. Getting prostate cancer itself isn't really a huge deal, the biggest concern is preventing it from spreading to other body parts.

any type of cancer is a huge deal.

Total-Football

I think the "good" reputation of prostate cancer has a lot to do with its early detactibility (metastasis is the point of the no-return), because men can feel something wrong down there with the slighest inconvenience (just like with breast cancer). in that regard i understand. Hopefully it's the case with sevilla's coach.

BerkeleyBernie

Lovely Napoli goal today, assisted by Mertens. I always hoped Mertens would end up at Barça, but he basically has, with Napoli playing the kind of football they are.

Zielinski is an excellent young player, too. Being eased in as Hamsik's successor.

Messi983

Official confirmation...

[tw]933246286324629505[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans