Champions League 2017/18

Givenchy

fair play to Spurs, thought Madrid would run away with this one. impressive performance from Davinson Sanchez

Total-Football

watched the entire second half of napoli vs city. Napoli stepped up big time in the second half and was slighy better than city. A proper football match.

xXKonan

Felt like City played well for like 30-35 mins and it eventually came back down to earth.

Napoli were unlucky to at least not get a draw.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid always struggle versus EPL teams because those million crosses wont get you anywhere versus the English thugs.

Conversely the English struggle because they're usually brainless muscle. Aurier ain't exactly English but it rubs off on you.

It's great how the Brits hype the point and how it's all down to Spurs being so good at stopping RM. There's some credit in this - they were good at poking on counters, Sissoko especially. What else? Fuckall haha. One decent ball to Kane from Eriksen (who was fishing so hard all bloody night) and him bottling it epitomises their existence really. I don't rate them in the slightest, not after going up an off-form and strikerless side. Bet it feels decent to finally get a goal (oh wait, they didn't really..) and a point, but there's far more to being European top dogs than that. Just look at the rate of improvement from City. They'll be a team to watch, not Tottenham.

No words for Benzema. He sucks so hard, it makes people's eyes bleed how inconsistent he is. How did he get the contract renewal? Got to go after Alexis or someone, absolutely crucial to have an extra body to bring on.

JamDav1982

Conversely the English struggle because they're usually brainless muscle. Aurier ain't exactly English but it rubs off on you.

It's great how the Brits hype the point and how it's all down to Spurs being so good at stopping RM. There's some credit in this - they were good at poking on counters, Sissoko especially. What else? Fuckall haha. One decent ball to Kane from Eriksen (who was fishing so hard all bloody night) and him bottling it epitomises their existence really. I don't rate them in the slightest, not after going up an off-form and strikerless side. Bet it feels decent to finally get a goal (oh wait, they didn't really..) and a point, but there's far more to being European top dogs than that. Just look at the rate of improvement from City. They'll be a team to watch, not Tottenham.

No words for Benzema. He sucks so hard, it makes people's eyes bleed how inconsistent he is. How did he get the contract renewal? Got to go after Alexis or someone, absolutely crucial to have an extra body to bring on.

Sounds like you took the draw badly.

stb_1

Very good point considering they were missing like 4 starters

El Gato

Villarato!
Sounds like you took the draw badly.

Granted I did, but it's OK. We drew 3-3 against fucking Legia last season and went on to get a double :lol:

Despise Spuds hype on BT and all over online. Two goons in the studio saying there should have been no pen on Kroos and a pen on Llorente :lol: Could watch breakdowns of City's play all day, but there is no credit to that. They would rather cling onto this average team than have to admit Pep is actually the guy who makes their league better.

Last edited:

Total-Football

yep, i watched tottenham play many times and they looked nothing like today. They played today with that small club fashion, conceding the play even though they are better than that. Missing a couple of players is not an excuse.

JamDav1982

Granted I did, but it's OK. We drew 3-3 against fucking Legia last season and went on to get a double :lol:

Despise Spuds hype on BT and all over online. Two goons in the studio saying there should have been no pen on Kroos and a pen on Llorente :lol: Could watch breakdowns of City's play all day, but there is no credit to that. Would rather cling onto this average team.

I watched both and on BT they were fairly balanced on Spurs v Real and gave big credit to Lloris for keeping them in it.

The team they are all falling overthemselves for is city by far.

Spurs went to Real missing a lot of players and got a point. Of course they are chuffed.

Home of Barca Fans