Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

Every Barca player must be best in world as they beat PSG.

Great logic

Guess you missed Alves in the CL final.

Dybala played better over those two legs than Messi did. Must be better than Messi.

Jair Ventura

Yea, reaching and playing in the UCL final against the best team in the world suggest Alves can't make it in European football anymore. :dembele:

Seriously, Jam is a professional troll and Ouseman is his throw away account. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alves didn't play as a RB for Juventus in the CL rounds.

Was free of any defensive duties.

I just think it's funny that you pretend to be a Barca supporter when in reality you're an American that does't even follow the sport. :busquets:

You don't think I haven't seen your act before?

You're just another classic example of a provocateur. You deliberately say outrageous things to rile people up, make them angry and create controversy.

Unfortunately for you as each day passes your act is being worked out by more members of this forum.

You live to start flame wars, but sadly for you less people than ever before are taking your bait.

JamDav1982

Yea, reaching and playing in the UCL final against the best team in the world suggest Alves can't make it in European football anymore. :dembele:

Seriously, Jam is a professional troll and Ouseman is his throw away account. :lol:

So every Juventus player is best in world as reached final....

Seen Alves struggle plenty of times in Italy last season. He was not best RB in world or even close.

You dont need a second account. You are a parody of a glory hunter already. One is enough.

Jair Ventura

You don't think I haven't seen your act before?

You're just another classic example of a provocateur. You deliberately say outrageous things to rile people up, make them angry and create controversy.

Unfortunately for you as each day passes your act is being worked out by more members of this forum.

You live to start flame wars, but sadly for you less people than ever before are taking your bait.

You're just mad you've been exposed. Start thinking before padding them post numbers and you might not come away looking such a fool.

JamDav1982

Alves didn't play as a RB for Juventus in the CL rounds.

Was free of any defensive duties.

Because he no longer had legs to get up and down park.

Jair is clueless.

His annual arrogance until PSG get pumped then will be gone for a while again.

You're just mad you've been exposed. Start thinking before padding them post numbers and you might not come away looking such a fool.

Have you ever had a civil conversation in your life?

I post on here because I'm a Barca fan, unlike yourself who's deprived of attention in real life which has lead you to use this forum as a substitute medium to receive the one thing you desire so greatly. Maybe if your parents had payed more attention to you when you were a child you wouldn't go on online forums actively looking to start fights.

Home of Barca Fans