Champions League 2017/18

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Aaah. Remind me again who u guys played in the champions league 2016 ???

Roma, Wolfsburg and a shitty Man City in the semi final. Wheres atletico knocked us off and Bayern and in the end u guys won it on penaltys. It doesnt matter who u played in the knockout stages. The final is only one game and anything can happen.

it doesnt matter, RMA had a strong good team but played weak teams, then beat atletico as wel, what he meant is that Liverpool didn't face any good team yet. remember that last year city got beat by Monaco...

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Madrid fan has the audacity to talk about Barca getting help :rofl1:

I hope Liverpool win with an offside, wrongly called penalty in the last minute scored by James Milner

that is usualy barca fans opinion, but if you hear general opinion... no barca fans should talk about Referees.

Givenchy

that is usualy barca fans opinion, but if you hear general opinion... no barca fans should talk about Referees.

show me a game where something like this happened in our favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPHTbRgi2s

[youtube]eBPHTbRgi2s[/youtube]

and before you bring up Ovrebo and stamford bridge, remember Abidal was wrongly sent off (missing a cl final) and a penalty not called in the first leg. Inter also we had a goal wrongly disallowed

the general opinion when it comes to Barca vs Madrid is 'Madrid got another red card, that darn Uefalona paying refs again' but if you actually look closer, Madrid - Ramos, Pepe and co are thugs who were rightly sent off

Kresor

show me a game where something like this happened in our favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPHTbRgi2s

[youtube]eBPHTbRgi2s[/youtube]

and before you bring up Ovrebo and stamford bridge, remember Abidal was wrongly sent off (missing a cl final) and a penalty not called in the first leg. Inter also we had a goal wrongly disallowed

the general opinion when it comes to Barca vs Madrid is 'Madrid got another red card, that darn Uefalona paying refs again' but if you actually look closer, Madrid - Ramos, Pepe and co are thugs who were rightly sent off

You forget to add Pepe's unfair red card vs Barca in 2011. He never touched Alves.

And what about Motta's unfair red card when Busquets dived like a cunt?

Oh, and how can I forgot about Van Persie red card vs Barca?

RMU ReBorn

32314045_10155753222118732_8345831096394448896_n.jpg

Givenchy

You forget to add Pepe's unfair red card vs Barca in 2011. He never touched Alves.

And what about Motta's unfair red card when Busquets dived like a cunt?

Oh, and how can I forgot about Van Persie red card vs Barca?

Pepe could of broke Alves' leg, the red was certainly justifiable.

Busquets dived I agree with that one but we were also screwed over in the same tie

RVP was offside and kicked the ball after the ref blew his whistle. the guy was on a yellow card he should of known better

KingLeo10

Small consolation, if they do go on and beat us, i can always watch the redcafe meltdown afterwards. That, and i like Klopp, i guess.

redcafe is the gift that keeps on giving. It's truly staggering that people on there still call united the biggest club in the world with a straight face.

Morten

redcafe is the gift that keeps on giving. It's truly staggering that people on there still call united the biggest club in the world with a straight face.

Well, comercially, they certainly have a claim, historically they are one of the big ones too.
As for actual football, they are some way off, has been for a number of years now.

Pfmpd1

Ill admit we had an easy group stage. When it was drawn i couldnt believe it.

Next...porto...smashed off the park...next Man city (favourites) smashed off the park again.

Next...Roma...dumped barca out with ease in the second leg in rome...

Roma..smashed off the park at anfield.

In Rome, a different story. Refs were awful for them 2 games.

Next up... Real Madrid. They will be smashed by half time. They will wilt under pressure,and 50,000/70,000 reds bringing the bastards back down to earth.

Pfmpd1

P.s Zidane, please try and do what you normally do and piss around playing out from the back. We really wont be able to handle that 😂😂

Tiny Kim

There's no doubt Real Madrid are the clear favorites to win this. While anything can happen in a one-off game, your chances increase exponentially if you have better players. And Real Madrid have the better players by far. No disrespect to Liverpool but if you compare each player one-to-one, you have to admit that Real Madrid has the better players in just about every position.

Apart from that, the experience of being in 3 consecutive CL finals and winning the last 2 is just too much for a relatively inexperienced squad like Liverpool. That fact alone would probably be enough to win it most of the time.

So to sum it all up -
Better players + Much more recent experience of winning the competition == Real Madrid wins.
I don't know why people are thinking otherwise.

Joan

There's no doubt Real Madrid are the clear favorites to win this. While anything can happen in a one-off game, your chances increase exponentially if you have better players. And Real Madrid have the better players by far. No disrespect to Liverpool but if you compare each player one-to-one, you have to admit that Real Madrid has the better players in just about every position.

Apart from that, the experience of being in 3 consecutive CL finals and winning the last 2 is just too much for a relatively inexperienced squad like Liverpool. That fact alone would probably be enough to win it most of the time.

So to sum it all up -
Better players + Much more recent experience of winning the competition == Real Madrid wins.
I don't know why people are thinking otherwise.

Who thinks otherwise?

Home of Barca Fans