Champions League 2017/18

beck123

Banned
Fuck Juventus man, they always fuck my bets. I was gonna win some nice cash and those fuckers can't even beat Spal. Hope Cristianuuuu score 5 against them.

Joan

Fuck Juventus man, they always fuck my bets. I was gonna win some nice cash and those fuckers can't even beat Spal. Hope Cristianuuuu score 5 against them.

See they've already started fucking Real (fans) over.

There's a reason we like them. :tea:

TrueCule

Your bet won't go through because Real won't reach the semi final imo. They've never advanced past Juve in knockout rounds on 2 matches. 4 times they've met, Juve advanced to the next stage.
Luck turned it's back to Real Madrid. They've been very lucky in the 2016, getting Roma, Wolfsburg and even City in the half final. This was one of the easiest routes to the finals I've seen tbh. It was anticipated that this should end one way or another. On the other side Barcelona have been getting very tough opponents last seaons and it was "fair" that they got an easier one this time.

beck123

Banned
Your bet won't go through because Real won't reach the semi final imo. They've never advanced past Juve in knockout rounds on 2 matches. 4 times they've met, Juve advanced to the next stage.
Luck turned it's back to Real Madrid. They've been very lucky in the 2016, getting Roma, Wolfsburg and even City in the half final. This was one of the easiest routes to the finals I've seen tbh. It was anticipated that this should end one way or another. On the other side Barcelona have been getting very tough opponents last seaons and it was "fair" that they got an easier one this time.

Not this time. i can already see Higuain and Dybala choking, Chiellini defending like a Serie B player, and Buffon showing his age. :D

EDIT : I just saw Chiellini got injured. Anyone know how much time is he out?

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Not this time. i can already see Higuain and Dybala choking, Chiellini defending like a Serie B player, and Buffon showing his age. :D

EDIT : I just saw Chiellini got injured. Anyone know how much time is he out?

What do you see about the Madrid players? Will they all boss it against Juve?

BarçaBarça

Where do we discuss the UEFA-changes?
Quite substantial that you now can use January-signings in CL and EL from next season - not exactly something to dampen the heated transfer-windows from now on...
The fourth substitution during extra-time is a good idea, imo - it will allow the tactics to get more influence than stupid tiredness-errors, and I like that.

Devils

It's a good change and makes sense.

Players shouldn't be 'punished' if they choose to change club in January by being unable to register for the CL. Makes no sense to have a January window but also restrict players from competitions should they transfer during the window.

beck123

Banned
I don't know why all hype this Liverpool side. Their attack is formidable I gotta say... but their midfield is average, so does their defence.

If they'll play vs teams like Real/Barca/Bayern they will be pushed in their half for 90 minutes and get spanked hard. However, I can see them scoring some goals on the counter.

beck123

Banned
What do you see about the Madrid players? Will they all boss it against Juve?

It depends really... I am scared about whoever will play in attack alongside Ronaldo and Benzema. If Asensio play, I am afraid he won't do something special. If it's Bale, I'll bet he will outpace Juve players and every shoot will go into the stands. Aaaaand if Isco is playing, he will try to dribble all Juve players except Barzagli, so he can shoot right into his leg.....

Home of Barca Fans