Champions League 2017/18

BarcaOG

Banned
united is grinding out results. it would take an absurd amount of luck for them to win it. spurs i think are too inconsistent. city stands the best chance

MessiTHEgoat

30', liverpool already trashing sevilla 3-0 at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.

can't believe we parked the bus against them at camp nou. shameful.

Windhook

Nah, no parked bus. Matter of fact Liverpool are much more on the defensive tonight, their counter attacks are killing Sevilla.

Messi983

at the last 10 mins, yes we did, trying to defend our lead.

And what's wrong with that? Defending is part of the game and you have to know how to defend if you want to win.

Nah, no parked bus. Matter of fact Liverpool are much more on the defensive tonight, their counter attacks are killing Sevilla.

And set pieces. They scored two identical goals from corners. And when it was still 0-1, Sevilla scored a post and Ben Yedder missed another great chance. After second goal they fall apart but still think 3-0 is not deserved.

Messi983

I guess people would find something to complain about if we'd play the same way Liverpool does today and won 3-0 away at Sevilla.

xXKonan

What the hell are Liverpool doing right now. they concede one from a set piece and give a away a pen. :lol:

Windhook

I just joked at half-time with a friend of mine, a Liverpool fan, that this match might end 4-3 for Sevilla...:lol:

Home of Barca Fans