Champions League 2017/18

El Gato

Villarato!
And it's probably a good thing. He's been garbage whenever played this season, healthy or not. The fact that Hakimi didn't particularly stand out as a downgrade in September/October speaks volumes about the form of our fullbacks, who were consistently the most important players to mounting our attacks, diamond or not.

Nacho will do well, but I don't think he has the pace so Neymar and Mbappe will utilise that no doubt. Which is why it's key Varane-Ramos have some form of a decent game before PSG.. Which hasn't happened.

beck123

Banned
And it's probably a good thing. He's been garbage whenever played this season, healthy or not. The fact that Hakimi didn't particularly stand out as a downgrade in September/October speaks volumes about the form of our fullbacks, who were consistently the most important players to mounting our attacks, diamond or not.

Nacho will do well, but I don't think he has the pace so Neymar and Mbappe will utilise that no doubt. Which is why it's key Varane-Ramos have some form of a decent game before PSG.. Which hasn't happened.

What are you talkin' about? Nacho is one of the fastest players in RM squad.

beck123

Banned
I didn't said he is one of the best fullbacks. I mean he can keep up the pace with Neymar/Mbappe if he need to do that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Relative to Neymar or Mbappe naturally, he is fast no doubt, but dexterity matters too. Varane always imposed himself against big teams because he is a stone cold killer. Until this season Nacho always had that little bit of uncertainty that always stopped him from being a leader and it never felt like he belonged in that lineup. That could well change this year given he is the most consistent defender we have.

barcafan161

be interesting how madrid look in the first leg. If they win this tie i have a bad feeling what may happen. This is the time for them to lose.

FinBarcelonafan

be interesting how madrid look in the first leg. If they win this tie i have a bad feeling what may happen. This is the time for them to lose.

Me too, you just know it will be game like vs Valencia. Two penalties and get outplayed, but end up winning 4-1 @ Bernabeu.. I'll be super pissed.

Real has had too much luck last few years. Time for it to end, seriously..

barcafan161

Me too, you just know it will be game like vs Valencia. Two penalties and get outplayed, but end up winning 4-1 @ Bernabeu.. I'll be super pissed.

Real has had too much luck last few years. Time for it to end, seriously..

Can't help but feel madrid need to win 2 or 3-0. If they go to paris 1-1 or even lose then it's over.

TrueCule

Seriously, if Real advance past PSG, I'm donating 100 EUR to charity. It's time for PSG to show the whole world what they are capable of and smash those Madrid ballerinas. I expect PSG to score at least once on the Bernabeu. Real's defence is just a joke, everyone, even the likes of Leganes and Levante are able to score a goal against them. Real can't just up their form whenever they want like pundits and people expect, it doesn't work like that in football. It's higly unlikely that they would get on a top level in such a short period of time.

Morten

Match of the season, and also the end of the season, if we dont perform.
We are not looking good at all, hoping PSG are the same mental midgets we saw last season.

Home of Barca Fans