Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

What a bunch of children all because you didn't get what you want. luckypool loserpool shitpool etc................these 'insults' usually come from 10 year olds.

There is one person saying it you bellend.

Children lie to get attention like you did.

English teams schooling the spanish/German

a lesson

I am so happy for Liverpool, Spurs and Man City. All are great attacking teams, hope we get all 5 in CL quarters. Meanwhile, Real Madrid play like a rubbish bin team despite costing so much more. How rubbish and boring and dire they are in comparison to these English sides. Tottenham-Dortmund is high class.

Josh do you ever watch games before you comment? ;)

BVB is kind of schooling Tottenham, the scoreline absolutely doesn't do them justice, don't let the scoreline deceive ya

No Tottenham are much the superior team. BVB are too physical they are not as quick thinking as the Tottenham players, for example Aurier played an absolute brilliant dummy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No Tottenham are much the superior team. BVB are too physical they are not as quick thinking as the Tottenham players, for example Aurier played an absolute brilliant dummy.

What?? Did you even watch the first half? Tottenham had TWO CHANCES and they capitalized on both (and both are screamers, sure). BVB had the ball most of the time, creating a lot of chances near the penalty box but just couldn't score.

All Tottenham could do is to play counter as they couldn't even touch the ball most of the time.

And considering BVB is playing with a lot of bench players. BVB is much better.

Liverpool have absolutely battered them and should be further ahead.

To me, this sevilla seems weaker than previous Sevillas. Although it is true Liverpool doesn't even have Coutinho on the pitch. I think they will do

well in this CL either way.

PS: Since people think me and you are the same person, Am I talking to myself right now? are you just a voice in my head?

What?? Did you even watch the first half? Tottenham had TWO CHANCES and they capitalized on both (and both are screamers, sure). BVB had the ball most of the time, creating a lot of chances near the penalty box but just couldn't score.

All Tottenham could do is to play counter as they couldn't even touch the ball most of the time.

And considering BVB is playing with a lot of bench players. BVB is much better.

Well Tottenham are used to play much better teams at keeping possession than this Dortmund team in their domestic league, for example Guardiola's City and Klopp's Liverpool. I'm sure they will make Dortmund chase the ball in the second half with their superior decision making skills.

Messi

Real madrid, the billion dollar. Look how bad they are. English teams have spent peanuts in comparison

I don't like Real for obvious reasons but they are twice in a row CL Champions after all their spending. And
That spending at least came after being a major player in europe for valg a century. City in contrast has what to show for their spending? In Europe not much, and their massive investments came after being nothing until sugardaddy came along.

Ripsta

Ronaldo will hit four or five at this rate, Apoel are rubbish. Sad just how quick Madrid get the ball to him, Messi has to create pretty much everything on his own.

Home of Barca Fans