Champions League 2017/18

KingLeo10

teams tend to lose their bottle more often than not when facing barca or real. their quartet of modric kroos marcelo carvajal (2nd leg) will come to life and CR7 will suddenly look like he's 25 again with that service.

wisconsincule

Have a terrible feeling about this one. Ronaldo hat trick incoming. I shouldn’t even watch because it is just going to piss me off.

bismp

I believe this is a win-win situation for Barca fans.The two most hated clubs face each other and it's guaranteed that one of them will go out.As FinBarcelonaFan said,if they faced other teams,both would most likely qualify to the quarterfinals.

This is an ideal scenario.IF we beat Chelsea...

Pepe Silvia

I believe this is a win-win situation for Barca fans.The two most hated clubs face each other and it's guaranteed that one of them will go out.As FinBarcelonaFan said,if they faced other teams,both would most likely qualify to the quarterfinals.

This is an ideal scenario.IF we beat Chelsea...
There is no win for Real Madrid moving on.

Not even a comparison who Barca should be wanting to exit.

hardyboy

Match chat should be opened for this game.. Its a dream fixture for me.. Can't fucking wait. 2 hours still to go, urghhh!!!

vlad

Real still have superior midfield comparing to psg, attack is another story, but psg will struggle if real decide take the ball

vlad

PSG will struggle under pressure. Neymar will do well but the rest will choke.

My thought also, they have a lot to prove tonight, they are not underdogs anymore, considering form of real, pressure is even more on PSG, who had last stronger match 2 months ago vs bayern.

About real, well, they won 3 cl trophys in 4 year, its enough! Time to let others feel the glory of winning cl

Home of Barca Fans