Champions League 2017/18

FCBfan22

The silver lining is: The first game is at BernaLeo, so P$G are less likely to bottle it at home in the 2nd leg.

:benitez:

Messi983

Can we hope for this scenario?

0-0 tonight, a boring game with no chances, 10 yellow and 4 red cards
0-0 in Paris, again zero chances in 120 minutes, 13 yellow and 6 red cards
penalties - both teams scoring just 50 penalties from 100 taken and then UEFA would decide that none of those teams deserves to qualify for the next round so they'd both be eliminated. Further, both teams would also be suspended from CL for the next 10 seasons because of the bad publicity they would give to football in those two games.

Make it happen :crbust: :papaperez: :neymar: :nasser:

FCBfan22

Can we hope for this scenario?

0-0 tonight, a boring game with no chances, 10 yellow and 4 red cards
0-0 in Paris, again zero chances in 120 minutes, 13 yellow and 6 red cards
penalties - both teams scoring just 50 penalties from 100 taken and then UEFA would decide that none of those teams deserves to qualify for the next round so they'd both be eliminated. Further, both teams would also be suspended from CL for the next 10 seasons because of the bad publicity they would give to football in those two games.

Make it happen :crbust: :papaperez: :neymar: :nasser:

Add a Ronaldo 8 months injury and I'm in.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Then a 3 month ban for some thing done on the pitch.

CR7 dives appealing for a penaldo ---> Referee gives him a yellow instead for playacting ---> he loses his cool and pulls the referee ---> This time the referee dives appealing for a ban on CR7 for the assault

Neymessi

People say its a win win coz one of the hated teams will get eliminated but isn't it lose lose coz one will advance?

Honeslty I don't even care about PSG getting eliminated so bad, RM getting eliminated will be ecstasy for me.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Nothing to worry about, based Neymar will eliminate mierda for us. Although we probably should have paid him that loyalty bonus, so that he was extra motivated:thinking:

FinBarcelonafan

Will look at the match from the positive perspective. One of those hated teams will get eliminated. :)

I can't stand an idea of Ronaldo winning another Bdor while playing shit for 90% of the season and Real winning another CL. That would kill me inside.

Real must go. Please.

But yes, we will get rid of Snake Neymar or Ronaldo. Either way it's great.

FinBarcelonafan

People say its a win win coz one of the hated teams will get eliminated but isn't it lose lose coz one will advance?

Honeslty I don't even care about PSG getting eliminated so bad, RM getting eliminated will be ecstasy for me.

If they faced any other team I don't think they would be out, so yes. Getting one of them out at this point is great.

Home of Barca Fans