Champions League 2017/18

vlad

What a shitshow from juve ahahaaaa

Hat down to tottenham, totaly outplaying juve on their stadium, and they conceded 2 early goals.

PL clubs will shine this year in CL

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juve came out undefeated as I predicted. Epl wankers must be crying.

They let in two away goals and were pathetic.

Now they have to attack and score in England. They gave away their advantage. How is that a good thing?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not. Only far away from "dead" etc.

They were shockingly poor, I haven't seen them like this in a long time. Still, Tottenham couldn't beat them as many epl bandwagoners expected.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope Napoli wins Serie A this season. Not only because they play good football and fight so hard for it, but also because Juve and the other Italian teams need a kick up their backside.

JerseyAddict

I hope Napoli wins Serie A this season. Not only because they play good football and fight so hard for it, but also because Juve and the other Italian teams need a kick up their backside.

This. Great post.
Juve played shitshow today. Thinkin it is some Serie A wankers that lower their pants against them. Juve needs to fall...

Givenchy

yup I will admit I was totally wrong about Spurs. i thought they'd continue the bottle mentality but other than City they will probably get the furthest of the other english teams

Home of Barca Fans