Champions League 2017/18

draconifire

In this level of football and with high wages and all, a day of rest is not an excuse. If we lose it was because we were an inferior team that day, not because Chelsea had a day more rest and had to stay home, which is only 2-3 hour flight.

draconifire

Sh*t up it's self-victimize ....

I fear another Aytekin case ... Why does UEFA choose a shitty referee after what happened last year ?

Grow some balls man, you are supposed to be a top team. Act like one.
Already you have started to lay the groundwork if you lose and if a couple of decision go the opposite/either way (which probably will happen, as its a high stakes match).

FCBfan22

So, my predictions for round of 16:

Juventus - Tottenham: This matchup can go either way. A lot will depend on Spurs' midfield. If they can provide the ball to Kane, I think they will take this one. Tottenham advances.
Basel - Manchester City: Too big quality gap between those two. City advances by a large margin.
Porto - Liverpool: This one depends on what kind of Liverpool will turn up. The defensively fragile Liverpool or the scoring machine Liverpool. Can go either way, L'pool has the slight advantage.
Real - P$G: The one and only match where I will be rooting for P$G. Time to prove their worth and show that they can kick out the Madrid scum. But, it's Real. Can go either way.
Bayern - Besiktas: Too big quality gap between those two. Bayern advances by a large margin.
Chelsea - Barcelona: Both teams slightly underperforming lately. But Barca still has a better team. Barca Advances.
Sevilla - Manchester United: United should be a clear favourite here. But they have suffered some unlikely losses lately. Can go either way.
Shakhtar - Roma: Roma is the slightly better team. Roma advances.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
lol Besiktas has some collection of veteran players: Adriano(our former player), Quaresma, Pepe, Gary Medel, Rayn Babel, Vagner Love, Negredo. And people complain that our squad is old:lol:

Capitan Puyol

Tottenham play Barcaesque sexy football (from the Pep's era) and very non-british. Juve is vulnerable team this year, that's why I think they will loose both ties....

Home of Barca Fans