Champions League 2017/18

Joan

Since I can't decide who I want to lose it, it'll be a win - win. Even a draw suits me, it's Bernabeu - so Real lost. :D

CanadianBlaugrana

A little nervous about our up-and-coming matchups against Chelsea. Those blokes have had it in for us since 2009 and seem to step-up their game when facing FCB.

A little nervous about our up-and-coming matchups against Chelsea. Those blokes have had it in for us since 2009 and seem to step-up their game when facing FCB.

I'm not. I have no doubt that Messi hasn't forgotten about 2012. He will unleash his wrath.

Chelsea's one of the worst teams still in the CL and we have a score to settle. If we struggle at all we have absolutely zero chance of winning the CL (or even getting past the quarters). If we somehow lose it'll be an embarrassment words can't describe.

There are teams to fear in this CL. City looks insane. PSG have that attacking trio. Bayern are Bayern. Liverpool look like they can outscore anyone, despite their crap defense. Feel like Tottenham or Juve could pull off some upsets too.

Chelsea isn't one of those teams.

Last edited:

Givenchy

strangely I don't fear City or PSG.. its Bayern who i think could cause us big problems. we should be putting this Chelsea to the sword in all honesty, they look pretty damn average and Conte at odds with the owner etc. they are somewhat of a bogey team for us though so Giroud scoring the winner Torres style would not suprise me :lol:

serghei

strangely I don't fear City or PSG.. its Bayern who i think could cause us big problems. we should be putting this Chelsea to the sword in all honesty, they look pretty damn average and Conte at odds with the owner etc. they are somewhat of a bogey team for us though so Giroud scoring the winner Torres style would not suprise me :lol:

Plenty of sides who can knock us out tbh. This is the hardest CL in quite a while.

Only if we play well. If we play poorly, Chelsea can knock us out as well.

If we manage to fuck this up, Valverde should be fired and half the team sold.

Let's not act like it'll be normal if we lose. Heads need to fucking roll if that happens.

If we struggle, even a little bit, it's going to be yet another QF exit. City, Bayern or PSG play them and it's 10-0 on aggregate easy. Utd, Juve or Tottenham would beat them with relative ease. Liverpool would outscore them. Even Madrid would put 5 past them at the very minimum.

I don't want to see a win, I want to see fucking annihilation. Make these bastards pay for 2012.

Last edited:

Blaugranaa

If people are so worried about getting past Chelsea I'll recommend to place a bet on Chelsea to qualify. That will give you some money to wipe away the inevitable tears.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Let's not act like it'll be normal if we lose. Heads need to fucking roll if that happens.

If we struggle, even a little bit, it's going to be yet another QF exit. City, Bayern or PSG play them and it's 10-0 on aggregate easy. Utd, Juve or Tottenham would beat them with relative ease. Liverpool would outscore them. Even Madrid would put 5 past them at the very minimum.

I don't want to see a win, I want to see fucking annihilation. Make these bastards pay for 2012.

Chelsea played City already this season it was only 0-1, they also won against Atletico at Wanda 1-2. Don't look at their recent collapse, against us it'll be different. It'll be different defence, different motivation and tactics - they'll probably will park the bus and try hit us on counters. I am sure that we'll win in the end, but I don't think it'll be easy nor it would have been easy for Bayern, City or PSG.

raskolnikov

Chelsea doesnt suit as. Their style is a style we will struggle with even if they are out of form. It will be like Valencia copa match in cmap nou last week. Ultra bus with hazard leading counters. Momentum favours us but it goes out the window in cl imo. Same reason why Real can get by psg but are not favourites to do so.

TrueCule

Yes, Chelsea don't suit us, but we're in tremendous form in this season and they are falling apart in this season. Players don't trust Conte anymore. This isn't the same team that dominated in EPL last season. I expect a victory at the Bridge.

vlad

Liverpool? With that defence? They can score 4 at home and concede 3, 4 and they are out, away they are shit

vlad

What means struggle for you? Go through with a 1:1 result or something similar?

Give some credit to chelsea, they are not schalke or shaktar, top team, with top players and good coach, outplayed atletico on away match, they dont stand good in PL for trophy so they can put all in CL, i have a feeling that you expect barca will trash them, and if not you can shit on valverde, get real dude

Edit: but you dont have problem to overrate teams like psg and bayern, based on what they are so much better then chelsea? Juve, utd, and tottenham would beat them with easy, real would win with 5 goals ahaahaha:D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans