Champions League 2017/18

City are one of the best and will likely will finish the season as the best PL team of all time. Shoehorning PSG into this conversation is extremely erroneous and quite laughable to say the least.

Adversus

Its gonna be interesting watch city this season in CL, but can they win it? For my opinion they are bad with finishing their chances, that could cost them
I think PSG will suffer from playing in an easy league and won't be able to go up a gear. The Spanish teams look poor (for them) this year so I really think it will be an English club and City are by far the best. In the past I have been very critical of the BPL too so I'm no fan boy.

Obviously at this level nothing is guaranteed, if it was Barca would have won 4 in a row but City are definitely my pick. KDB and Silva are on fire, especially KDB who looks an early contender for the next Ballon d'or.

hardyboy

RM will destroy PSG if they play like they did against us in the first half. The only thing they lacked was finishing from their forwards. CR7 as we've seen becomes a different player in the CL. Even this season where he's been piss poor in the league has done quite well in the CL and is the top scorer.

Last edited:

Devils

I think they will still beat PSG.

They have a tendency to up it multiple levels in the CL whereas PSG are bottlers.

Ah well, I'll be happy to see either one of those fucking piles of shit get eliminated.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would never underestimate Real Madrid in the CL even if the other team seem vastly superior.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid will definitely eliminate PSG. Experience counts a lot, plus, Ronaldo will switch on his CL-beast mode.

Home of Barca Fans