Champions League 2017/18

Vilarrubi

It's one or the other. Come on. I just dont want PSG to advance.

We have a better chance against Madrid.

Our rivals for over 100 years. A chance for them to get yet another CL?

This hate for Neymar is petty.. I stopped thinking about him the minute he left Barca.. we should concentrate on us not what he’s doing.

FinBarcelonafan

Our rivals for over 100 years. A chance for them to get yet another CL?

This hate for Neymar is petty.. I stopped thinking about him the minute he left Barca.. we should concentrate on us not what he’s doing.

I agree. I ****** hate Paris, but I hope they crush Real. I can't watch Real ***** win another CL it would be devastating. Not to mention watching Ronaldo win another Ball'on dor with his shit play.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I agree. I ****** hate Paris, but I hope they crush Real. I can't watch Real ***** win another CL it would be devastating. Not to mention watching Ronaldo win another Ball'on dor with his shit play.

Yeah another Cl for Real which means another B'dor for Penaldo. And yet some still "Barca fans" want them to beat PSG! WTH...

Lutece FC

Why so much rage ? Barca wins everytime vs Paris S.G.... Because of Neymar ? you prefer to see him in Real ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Madrid gets past PSG and I think they will, at least there will be good teams like Bayern and City to knock them out. It is time Real Madrid gets the boot.

Any team but Real and Bayern.

Hardy

the only team can beat Real in 180 minutes is PSG, it they survive again threepeat is coming, nobody will stop a focused Real from the next round.

Lutece FC

the only team can beat Real in 180 minutes is PSG, it they survive again threepeat is coming, nobody will stop a focused Real from the next round.

or City with Pep. Still no confident, you can be better than Real but referees will always punish you sooner or later with them.

Home of Barca Fans